MFC Fans Only Non-MFC related footy chat- Lets try again Shall we(2021)

Remove this Banner Ad

A11dAtP0w3R

Enjoying my teams losses more than I should 😙
Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carolina Panthers. Zach Wilson.
I think I may have said that I much prefer College Football to the NFL. I think Trask or Ridder would be great gets. You obviously wont get Lawrence or Fields, or even Jones, but you can hope.
Trask sucks. I'd rather Jones over him. Wilson has NFL gun written all over him. I've watched plenty of film on him now. 100% convinced. I'll actually be shattered if he goes number two and we are left choosing from the rest.

1. Lawrence
-----
2. Wilson
-------
---------
3. Jones
4. Fields
-------
5. Lance
--------
---------
----------
6.Trask

Last edited:

A11dAtP0w3R

Enjoying my teams losses more than I should 😙
Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carolina Panthers. Zach Wilson.
Panthers currently have pick #4 FYI coz of Cowboys and Chargers winning this week....Personally would rather just draft Sewell or trade down and hope we get Mac Jones ~ pick 12 if Wilson is gone.

TheDarkDwarf

Nov 11, 2013
Sydney
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
Trask sucks. I'd rather Jones over him. Wilson has NFL gun written all over him. I've watched plenty of film on him now. 100% convinced. I'll actually be shattered if he goes number two and we are left choosing from the rest.

1. Lawrence
-----
2. Wilson
-------
---------
3. Jones
4. Fields
-------
5. Lance
--------
---------
----------
6.Trask
Yeah it's a good list, but my smokey is Ridder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

stEdy

Club Legend
Nov 2, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
He buys art I think? I saw a piece on him once wandering around his house looking at weird sculptures

Outdoor chair

“I’m looking forward to spending some time in this chair during the summer, by the pool with a good book.”

Tom Scully’s outdoor chair.

Tom Scully’s outdoor chair.

Haunting....

Bluelegs

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 13, 2012
Robbo's sleeve
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Greenbay Packers
Saw on reddit that one of the rumours is that he rooted Patton's sister so Patton went to his house and beat the sh*t out of him, and when the cops got to Scullys place they found heaps of drugs.

Scully is such a boring person that the only drug I associate with him is ambien.

Dory_77

Premiership Player
Apr 2, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Saw on reddit that one of the rumours is that he rooted Patton's sister so Patton went to his house and beat the sh*t out of him, and when the cops got to Scullys place they found heaps of drugs.

Scully is such a boring person that the only drug I associate with him is ambien.
That rumour sounds like complete bullshit but I so want it to be true.

Topkent

Hall of Famer
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets

Ambien takes Tom Scully to fall asleep

Remove this Banner Ad