MFC Fans Only Non-MFC related footy chat 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the thing you're jealous of?
Not his incredible big game legacy, not his almost unbelievable strength for a midfielder? His don't argue? His 60m bombs?

His injury history lol
If he got injured more often he mightn't have done all that!

Agree with you there are bigger things to be jealous of but injury has robbed many a good young player of a better career (Trenners, Morabito, CCurnow, Egan, etc.)

And you would have been right if it wasn’t for the foot injuries.
Yeah, what a shame that a humble, dedicated bloke like that gets injuries that ruin his career, and little campaigners like Yarran, stengle, Bennell and the like throw it all away with the opportunity.

That's the thing you're jealous of?
Not his incredible big game legacy, not his almost unbelievable strength for a midfielder? His don't argue? His 60m bombs?

His injury history lol
I think you missed the point

OMac training with Carlton

******* lol. From expecting to get Oliver off us to possibly ending up with Omac after we delisted him

Carlton gunna Carlton!

OMac training with Carlton

******* lol. From expecting to get Oliver off us to possibly ending up with Omac after we delisted him

Carlton gunna Carlton!
No idea how that bloke keeps conning people into giving him a go. He's not good at anything at AFL level

Omac is a safe kick when just doing a reasonably standard pass. Can’t at all do the kicks with a degree of difficulty. Seemed to be really coming on in 2018. But then lost a heap of confidence. Interesting comments mid season when Gawn basically said he was the bloke holding the backline together. Something about positioning himself and others I think.

Omac is a safe kick when just doing a reasonably standard pass. Can’t at all do the kicks with a degree of difficulty. Seemed to be really coming on in 2018. But then lost a heap of confidence. Interesting comments mid season when Gawn basically said he was the bloke holding the backline together. Something about positioning himself and others I think.
Our backline sucked in 2018, we conceded on one of the highest percentages of entries in the league.

There was a bit said about how he freed up May/Lever to be more attacking and play their natural game. Fell apart rather quickly though, Saints game I think Oscar had a mare and couldn't get back.
Probably a fair bit of bullshit by the club too to try and take the heat off the bloke. Seemed very much a confidence player, in that he barely had any and the slightest mistake could quickly cascade into total capitulation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There was a bit said about how he freed up May/Lever to be more attacking and play their natural game. Fell apart rather quickly though, Saints game I think Oscar had a mare and couldn't get back.
Probably a fair bit of bullshit by the club too to try and take the heat off the bloke. Seemed very much a confidence player, in that he barely had any and the slightest mistake could quickly cascade into total capitulation.
He is certainly a confidence player.

TBH I thought he held up well with Frost down back. Particularly in finals.
They didn't hold up well. His dog s**t performances cost us the game in Geelong and him and Frost had a complete meltdown in the prelim final. If the club though he was any good at all they wouldn't have spend 3 first round picks on May and Lever.

Let's hope Sydney Stack gets fired after his latest breach, we get him to train with the club and move him in with Choco.

They didn't hold up well. His dog sh*t performances cost us the game in Geelong and him and Frost had a complete meltdown in the prelim final. If the club though he was any good at all they wouldn't have spend 3 first round picks on May and Lever.
Lol calm down TK. I’m not saying he was Harris Andrews back in 2018. Just saying he was far better than the proceeding years. Just lost all confidence in 2019.

If he got injured more often he mightn't have done all that!

Agree with you there are bigger things to be jealous of but injury has robbed many a good young player of a better career (Trenners, Morabito, CCurnow, Egan, etc.)
Luke Molan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back