MFC Fans Only Non-MFC related footy chat 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I may have said that I much prefer College Football to the NFL. I think Trask or Ridder would be great gets. You obviously wont get Lawrence or Fields, or even Jones, but you can hope.

Trask sucks. I'd rather Jones over him. Wilson has NFL gun written all over him. I've watched plenty of film on him now. 100% convinced. I'll actually be shattered if he goes number two and we are left choosing from the rest.

1. Lawrence
-----
2. Wilson
-------
---------
3. Jones
4. Fields
-------
5. Lance
--------
---------
----------
6.Trask

Last edited:
Panthers currently have pick #4 FYI coz of Cowboys and Chargers winning this week....Personally would rather just draft Sewell or trade down and hope we get Mac Jones ~ pick 12 if Wilson is gone.

Trask sucks. I'd rather Jones over him. Wilson has NFL gun written all over him. I've watched plenty of film on him now. 100% convinced. I'll actually be shattered if he goes number two and we are left choosing from the rest.

1. Lawrence
-----
2. Wilson
-------
---------
3. Jones
4. Fields
-------
5. Lance
--------
---------
----------
6.Trask
Yeah it's a good list, but my smokey is Ridder.

Yeah it's a good list, but my smokey is Ridder.

Fair enough. He won't go top 15 tho, and that's pretty much what I've been scouting for based on mocks from various sources.

Demon bhoy

Club Legend
Oct 7, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Yeah, I think you might be right about that. Looks the goods.
UCF defence is absolutely dog s**t but he did look good, great article on PFF debating who is QB 2 coming out this year, also a good podcast on the subject and every teams biggest needs for next year, worth a listen

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
What would the bloke spend his money on anyway? Seems like he would need to purchase a personality first.
He buys art I think? I saw a piece on him once wandering around his house looking at weird sculptures

stEdy

Premiership Player
Nov 2, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
He buys art I think? I saw a piece on him once wandering around his house looking at weird sculptures

Outdoor chair

“I’m looking forward to spending some time in this chair during the summer, by the pool with a good book.”

Tom Scully’s outdoor chair.

Tom Scully’s outdoor chair.

Haunting....

Saw on reddit that one of the rumours is that he rooted Patton's sister so Patton went to his house and beat the s**t out of him, and when the cops got to Scullys place they found heaps of drugs.

Scully is such a boring person that the only drug I associate with him is ambien.

Saw on reddit that one of the rumours is that he rooted Patton's sister so Patton went to his house and beat the sh*t out of him, and when the cops got to Scullys place they found heaps of drugs.

Scully is such a boring person that the only drug I associate with him is ambien.
That rumour sounds like complete bullshit but I so want it to be true.

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Saw on reddit that one of the rumours is that he rooted Patton's sister so Patton went to his house and beat the sh*t out of him, and when the cops got to Scullys place they found heaps of drugs.

Ambien takes Tom Scully to fall asleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back