Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Has an inate ability to kick the ball with power after hes' barely picked it up and still hunched over from getting it off the ground. That skill has always made him so dangerous when the ball hits the deck. Hope he does well.
Yeah quickest hand to foot we've had for a while. Reckon he crushes it for them

GatesOfHell

Club Legend
Oct 19, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne
Hannan good VFL player. Didn’t find it enough, didn’t hit the scoreboard enough and didn’t apply enough tackling pressure as a mature age AFL level forward. A half decent game every 5 or 6 weeks but that’s about it. What you see is what you get.

stEdy

Premiership Player
Nov 2, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Hannan was good for us when our forward line was functional and I expect if he's fit and can stay fit he will crush it in a functioning Dogs forward line with plenty of supply.

Really looking forward to tonight's game, bit of a litmus test for both teams. And although I'd like the dogs to win, it also good for us if they lose. Also, how good is back to back Friday night games in rd 11/12?

Meds

Club Legend
Nov 12, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Really looking forward to tonight's game, bit of a litmus test for both teams. And although I'd like the dogs to win, it also good for us if they lose. Also, how good is back to back Friday night games in rd 11/12?
I reckon it's better for us if they win.
a. Helps slightly with expectation, being the only undefeated team means when we eventually do lose (even if it's not until 2028) it will be a bigger thing than it needs to be
b. Makes it harder for the Tigers to go deep into September. They're still the premiership favourites and showed in the past that their early season form is no measure of how they're actually going
c. Easier for us to be top 2, or top 4 if the Bulldogs beat all the other possibles

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Sliding doors thought though. If Norwood got an AFL licence instead of Port I wonder how we would have handled it.

MFC technically had the Redlegs nickname first but it was never official. Would be weird seeing another crowd with the identical colours to us.
Watching Casey v Port Melbourne is slightly surreal even now

Geelong and North have the same colours , they seem to not make a big deal out of it .
Except Geelong are a dark blue/navy and North a royal blue. Massive difference side by side.

GatesOfHell

Club Legend
Oct 19, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne

Dogs will make statement tonight. Six goal margin like we did.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nov 20, 2008
#freeMelbourne #SackDan
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
The Super Saiyans, Tasmania Devils
Geelong and North have the same colours , they seem to not make a big deal out of it .

More accurate that Carlton and Geelong have the same colours (navy blue and white) but they somehow make it work without much fuss .

I have a solution to the whole "prison bars" issue. Seeing as we are talking about prisons, why not have a cage match between a rep from the Pies and a rep from Port? The stips' being

A ) If the Port rep wins they get to wear their "prison bars" and Collingwood STFUs

B) If the Pies rep wins then Port can shove its request to wear its jumper up its arse.

Fair?

jhong

Old man yelling at clouds
Apr 18, 2011
Wonthaggi
AFL Club
Melbourne
More accurate that Carlton and Geelong have the same colours (navy blue and white) but they somehow make it work without much fuss .

I have a solution to the whole "prison bars" issue. Seeing as we are talking about prisons, why not have a cage match between a rep from the Pies and a rep from Port? The stips' being

A ) If the Port rep wins they get to wear their "prison bars" and Collingwood STFUs

B) If the Pies rep wins then Port can shove its request to wear its jumper up its arse.

Fair?
Put Eddie and Koch in a cage and you have a deal 😎

Fair?
Or, Headless organises a redraft for Port and Collingwood over the past 150 years of players, so about 20 teams each, and they have a bracket tournament with the drafted sides and whichever side wins the bracket gets to wear what they want.

Sounds like such fun!

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Or, Headless organises a redraft for Port and Collingwood over the past 150 years of players, so about 20 teams each, and they have a bracket tournament with the drafted sides and whichever side wins the bracket gets to wear what they want.

Sounds like such fun!
Hey Headless when are you putting up this thread?

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
I'll be a sad unit the day the Sunday footy Show finishes up. Still piss me self watching it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back