Oppo Camp Non-Pie RD 18 Games

at the start of the season no one picked Essendon to win a game, and now we lions probably wont
win another its been a strange season for a lot of teams

Bloose up by 8 at half time over Swans on their home turf.
Shows what a coach who has a clue can do, even with a team full of spuds.

Yep. Get a Coach that can Coach can make a World of Difference

ThexderX

Club Legend
Jul 22, 2011
Australia
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Manchester United
Joel Duckwood makes me puke.

Gets the most free kicks in the history of the game and then mouths off at an ump when he gets pinged for a dead set throw...then 2 minutes late gets one of his trademark duck high free kicks.

Joel Duckwood makes me puke.

Gets the most free kicks in the history of the game and then mouths off at an ump when he gets pinged for a dead set throw...then 2 minutes late gets one of his trademark duck high free kicks.

But he is the Media Darling:straining:

Ketchup

Cancelled
May 9, 2009
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Aberdeen FC
Should of done a "full rebuild" like St kilda. Jesus they're exciting

Feb 8, 2007
Point Cook
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Spurs
I just shake my head when l watch sides like St Kilda and Melbourne play. Both these clubs were basket cases about 18 months ago according to the media, and now both have well and truly passed us as football teams, who have a exciting game plan excuted by skillful players. We have just gone backwards at a rate of knots!!

Find it ironic how Bulldogs supporters are complaining about getting so many injuries and losing. We lost 4 players when they played us.
The thing that pisses me off is that everyone sympathizes with the bulldogs, whereas everyone just says we are s**t and have no future...

Oct 3, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Chelsea
I just shake my head when l watch sides like St Kilda and Melbourne play. Both these clubs were basket cases about 18 months ago according to the media, and now both have well and truly passed us as football teams, who have a exciting game plan excuted by skillful players. We have just gone backwards at a rate of knots!!
I honestly thought we would be like St.Kilda this year. A team pushing for the eight but may just miss out in the end, but there's enough hope and optimism that we would be even better in 2017.

I suppose we have five weeks to salvage something and have some hope for next year, but right now it hurts seeing sides like St.Kilda, Melbourne and even Carlton show more upside than us. This club has made big promises and hasn't delivered in recent years.

Helps when you get a Good Coach

PhiloBeddoe

Premium Gold
Mar 5, 2008
Ma's house.
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
None
Chris Scott just said that he looks forward to playing 11 home games (KP) like every other team. Yep, 32,000 and a lockout against the Pies, Richmond, Bombers (next year). GAGF.

Sep 25, 2011
The Home of Football
AFL Club
Collingwood
Chris Scott just said that he looks forward to playing 11 home games (KP) like every other team. Yep, 32,000 and a lockout against the Pies, Richmond, Bombers (next year). GAGF.
Check out the Geelong supporters on the main board whinging about this if you'd like a good laugh.

The way they have it at the moment is perfect for them. They have a genuine home-state advantage when they play at KP (not to mention an unbelievable stadium deal), but they avoid an equal disadvantage when playing in Melbourne by playing some home games there. West Coast only played four games in Melbourne (one at the G) in last year's home-and-away season - Geelong play nine this year (four at the G) so they're nowhere near as unfamiliar with the ground when they play there. On top of that a large number of their supporters are in Melbourne so that helps them with attendances for big games.

They really have the best of both worlds as it stands, but it doesn't stop the sooking.

Ketchup

Cancelled
May 9, 2009
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Aberdeen FC
Not a terrible idea. I still like the idea of everyone having their own stadiums. I know it will never happen. I wouldn't be against this though, I think he has to realise it won't be a Collingwood lockout though. AFL would have to have a designated seating for Collingwood members much like the EPL. Which would get tricky for our club with 18 game members.

Mar 16, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Why is it that we and other clubs (Western Bulldogs for example, or Dockers) get career threatening injuries year after year, but Hawthorn always ends up with it dirty cheating players healthy in september? Why!?

Why is it that we and other clubs (Western Bulldogs for example, or Dockers) get career threatening injuries year after year, but Hawthorn always ends up with it dirty cheating players healthy in september? Why!?
Roughead?

Back