Oppo Camp Non-Pie RD 18 Games

Remove this Banner Ad

Chris Scott just said that he looks forward to playing 11 home games (KP) like every other team. Yep, 32,000 and a lockout against the Pies, Richmond, Bombers (next year). GAGF.
Like Collingwood who play 11 home games at the 'G... oh wait we have to play 2 at Etihad due to AFL contracts.

Our home games:

4 - MCG home ground advantage (WB, Port, Freo, WC)
1 - Etihad home ground advantage (GC)
5 - MCG home matches against fellow MCG teams (Rich, Melb, Ess, Carl, Geel)
1 - Etihad home ground disadvantage (North)

Geelong:

8 - Simonds home ground advantage (Bris, GC, WC, GWS, Syd, Ade, WB, Melb)
1 - MCG home match against MCG teams (Haw)
2 - Etihad home ground disadvantage (North, Ess)

Interestingly we host 4 interstate sides vs Geelong's 6. As always Chris Scott has a lot to whinge about.

I see the 'dogs took a leaf out of our medical department play book when they sent Redpath back on the ground after jarring his knee only to see him finish the game with an ACL injury.

Same one who Treated Luke Ball?

Our VFL side got pants by the Bummers VFL side...a lot has changed since then though...except our rubbish senior team.

Our AFL side is not as bad the Lions and Bummers.

Must of been a Very Early VFL Game then as we won the last 8 in the VFL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

* another Hawthorn smashing. They won't lose the flag now.

This has to be the most boring and predictable season in recent history.

**** another Hawthorn smashing. They won't lose the flag now.

This has to be the most boring and predictable season in recent history.

Only Teams I can see any chance vs the Hawks are Adelaide or Geelong

Is the Exact same as Hawthorn as last year. Peaking at the Right Time

Only Teams I can see any chance vs the Hawks are Adelaide or Geelong

Is the Exact same as Hawthorn as last year. Peaking at the Right Time
Well they've got top two locked up. So they will play every final at the MCG. They won't lose at the MCG to an interstate team. Geelong are useless and a one man team. What a shitty season.

Well they've got top two locked up. So they will play every final at the MCG. They won't lose at the MCG to an interstate team. Geelong are useless and a one man team. What a shitty season.

and Means they Equal the Machine Team of Late 20's and early 30's.

Hawks are not yet a Sure Thing

To be honest they still look so vulnerable to me. Sydney did beat them at the G earlier in the year and Adelaide had them on toast until the umpires stepped in.

I just pray West Coast don't finish 4th (if Hawthorn do happen to finish on top) as they will get mauled in the first week of the finals.

To be honest they still look so vulnerable to me. Sydney did beat them at the G earlier in the year and Adelaide had them on toast until the umpires stepped in.

I just pray West Coast don't finish 4th (if Hawthorn do happen to finish on top) as they will get mauled in the first week of the finals.

West Coast won't Finish 4th. They are not good enough

West Coast won't Finish 4th. They are not good enough
Looks that way. I reckon we'll beat them this week to be honest.

Even if we don't they still finish with GWS (A), Hawthorn and Adelaide (A). They'll probably drop two of those so will finish with ~7 losses.

The interesting thing is Sydney, Geelong, GWS and Adelaide are all every chance of not dropping another match - which means there could be a team that finishes 17-5 and misses out on the top four.

Looks that way. I reckon we'll beat them this week to be honest.

Even if we don't they still finish with GWS (A), Hawthorn and Adelaide (A). They'll probably drop two of those so will finish with ~7 losses.

The interesting thing is Sydney, Geelong, GWS and Adelaide are all every chance of not dropping another match - which means there could be a team that finishes 17-5 and misses out on the top four.

I say we are a very good chance to beat them at the G. They are Terrible away from Subi

I say we are a very good chance to beat them at the G. They are Terrible away from Subi
The funny thing was they were terrible at Subi as well yesterday but managed to win - chalk that down to Melbourne's lack of composure more than anything else. But yeah we haven't lost to them at the G since 1995 so we have to be a good chance.

As far as Hawthorn not winning the flag goes though, the number of interstate sides up there is worrying me. Best chance I think is for Geelong to finish 4th and beat them so they have to travel to Sydney or Adelaide for a prelim - although 4th hasn't beaten 1st since 2006. Maybe it's overdue :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back