Oppo Camp Non-pies football chat/analysis

stormskye

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 24, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Don’t think we have a thread for this, think it’s worth discussing anything and everything non pies related

Daniher kicked 4.3 today. Brisbane and port look to be big improvers again this year, would almost be flag favourites for mine with the additions to already strong lists. saints, blues and freo on the up as well. Going to be a very tough season. Other than adel, gc, north, syd I think just about anyone can make the 8.

I think that suns v lions game, just shows how important Sam Collins is. He has a foot injury. Ballard isn't a key defender and Graham is still developing. They didn't have anyone to go with Daniher.

But no doubt I think Daniher might trouble some teams if he can keep fit.

Last edited:
Oct 7, 2001
In the Pocket Rocket, lights ablaze!
AFL Club
Collingwood
I think that suns v lions game, just shows how important Sam Collins is. He has a food injury. Ballard isn't a key defender and Graham is still developing. They didn't have anyone to go with Daniher.

But no doubt I think Daniher might trouble some teams if he can keep fit.
Food injury?
Bad prawn?

Ingy

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 5, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Don’t think we have a thread for this, think it’s worth discussing anything and everything non pies related

Daniher kicked 4.3 today. Brisbane and port look to be big improvers again this year, would almost be flag favourites for mine with the additions to already strong lists. saints, blues and freo on the up as well. Going to be a very tough season. Other than adel, gc, north, syd I think just about anyone can make the 8.

I reckon Gold Coast can make the bottom of the eight

jackcass

Cancelled
10k Posts Magpie Service Medal Collingwood - Josh Daicos Player Sponsor 2021 Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019
Oct 8, 2007
Bendigo
AFL Club
Collingwood
West Coast's Willie Rioli can play again in August after the AFL Anti-Doping Tribunal handed down its ban. Pretty much what was expected.

Back