Opposition Camp Non pies games

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Leviathan Pie

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 7, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
We are no certainties to finish top 4 - West Coast pushing, as are the Crows/Lions/Richmond.

danielnajdek

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 17, 2009
In the Country,VIC
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Phila 76ers , Phila Eagles , Man U
Same Richmond who lost to North. I don't rate Richmond or Brisbane. Adelaide I'll wait until we play them to decide.

Jen2310

Club Legend
Aug 21, 2018
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
Adelaide just took advantage of rubbish Melbourne. I still think we are top 4.

Yidaki

AFL Behavioural Awareness Officer
Jul 24, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Overreaction much?
No. Have a look at our last four to fives weeks. Add to that our loses to Geelong and West Coast. I would have thought that it was pretty obvious. Then again I'm not wearing rose coloured glasses.

Saintly Viewed

Think Big & Leilani
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Cotchin is going at 52% this year and only finished with a disposal efficiency of 70% once which was his first year.. how the **** did he win a Brownlow
Because they had to DQ Watson years later.

That and his hair spray hair.

unplugged

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 8, 2008
Victoria
AFL Club
Collingwood
Safe to say Geelong, WCE and GWS will be making up three of the top four spots. It's up to us to make up the other.

Yidaki

Jul 24, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
One thing that could take the sour note away from the weekend is if West Coast, GWS and Geelong lose this week. They all could given their opposition: West Coast v Sydney at the SCG, GWS vs Crows at AO, and Geelong vs Tigers at the G.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

unplugged

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 8, 2008
Victoria
AFL Club
Collingwood
One thing that could take the sour note away from the weekend is if West Coast, GWS and Geelong lose this week. They all could given their opposition: West Coast v Sydney at the SCG, GWS vs Crows at AO, and Geelong vs Tigers at the G.
All we can do is keep winning. If those teams lose games along the way it's a bonus.

That said, as much as I want Geelong to drop a few games... I'm not sure I can bring myself to go for the Tigers.

danielnajdek

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 17, 2009
In the Country,VIC
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Phila 76ers , Phila Eagles , Man U
We'll be fine. Played like **** and lost by 4 points. Have a feeling we'll see a different Collingwood this week.

Yidaki

Jul 24, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
All we can do is keep winning. If those teams lose games along the way it's a bonus.

That said, as much as I want Geelong to drop a few games... I'm not sure I can bring myself to go for the Tigers.
Yeah it's yuck for sure to go for Richmond. But thankfully they lost on the weekend to so we still have breathing space from them. Them beating Geelong benefits us for sure.

Top Bottom