Oppo Camp Non pies games

Remove this Banner Ad

You’d hate to be a Roos fan.
They should have done what we did last week. All of the ball the last 10 minutes, yet continually bomb it over the heads of the leading forwards.
Terrible coaching.

How Brad Scott has not got the Sack yet is beyond me

Roos had their chances late, but just didn't kick straight enough. Good close finish.
Not wrong, missed one from the top of the goal square running into an open goal... just horrid.

5 Interstate teams in the top 8, with only us Geelong and Richmond. Hawthorn 9th, not sure I can see much changing this year.

Agree, I think 7 of the top 8 is safe though. The order will most likely change but I can only see Fremantle dropping out from here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawks trying to play the game with speed, not sure if that will work for them.
Would have thought slowing the tempo of the game down would have been better.

The umpiring this year seems really focused on calling play on when a player feigns a kick or handball, even if they don’t move off the line. Did I miss a rule change or is it just a ‘speed up the game’ agenda item?

Hahahahahha 2-12 free kick count. Suck **** campaigners

It appears their low skill, chaos ball, scraggy and at times “unsociable” style of play is no longer being ignored or given the benefit of the doubt by the umpires. Only took 2 years for the umpires to wake up to it. I’ve got my tiny violin out for them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back