Opinion Non Richmond posters?

Remove this Banner Ad

All for opposition club posters to be on here. I find most of them, who come here - and contribute regularly, or semi-regularly - contribute a great deal more than many of our own to the discussion.
Maybe a good out for the mods, but we ban opposition posters, I'd be gone from here full-time (I'm already only a semi or part-time presence on here due to work and other commitments and the fact I'm over some posters contributing nothing but nonsense. Sadly I'm a throwback from the early to mid-2000s, when I found this board a whole lot more interesting and engaging .... alas many of my favourite and known contributors have long since been banned).
I would hope those wanting to ban opposition supporters would have the courtesy to refrain from posting on other club's boards.
To quote sante (and he probably meant me and I'm ok with it)
'I actually think it’s the Richmond posters who are the annoying ones. Generally the opposition posters give better insight. I’d say there’s only a handful of posters in which I make sure I read their posts on Richmond related things. Everyone else I skim through.'
haha.gif

What’s far more nauseating than any oppo posters is Richmond posters who with every post in every thread either complain about umpires being against us, commentators being against us or denying that any good players play for any opposition teams whatsoever.
Just makes us look like Carlton or Essendon fans.

Buy this man a keg!
Or as they would say in parliament .. 'hear, hear'.
I avoid the umpires thread like the plague .. the thread is pathetic as Pittman!

Case in point ... what was I saying about contributors (for want of a better word), who contribute nothing around here :rolleyes:
Give me Snake Baker or any opposition poster over an endless procession of meaningless, inconsequential, monotonous, moronic GIFs.
Right on cue as usual.
Agree. I mean the least he could have done was use something original like a David Tennant GIF. What is this laughing cartoony crap JAKLAUGHING explain yourself?

Case in point ... what was I saying about contributors (for want of a better word), who contribute nothing around here :rolleyes:
Give me Snake Baker or any opposition poster over an endless procession of meaningless, inconsequential, monotonous, moronic GIFs.
Right on cue as usual.
Yeah same here buddy...swings and roundabouts...I'm glad those old days where a tiger poster or even an oppo ventured an innocent post on here and it was a license to attack...Like over-serious seagulls fighting over a chip...
Prefer the light hearted banter of these day's posters...if there is no footy news you can still have a good larff, or read summit interesting... :eek: :D:yum:

Agree. I mean the least he could have done was use something original like a David Tennant GIF. What is this laughing cartoony crap JAKLAUGHING explain yourself?

Not to question our distinguished mods past or present or stir the pot, but I once inquired about what was and wasn't allowed to be posted.
The answer I received was "Posts need to be relevant and add to the discussion." I'm fine with that, as - I assume - we all are.
So my next question ... "How does an endless string of moronic GIFs add value and how are they relevant."
No one could quite give me an answer.
So I posted a cake recipe. The response was it was not relevant and I was suspended for two weeks ;)
I know I am not the only one who sees zero value in David Tennant GIFs x 300 per day.

Yeah same here buddy...swings and roundabouts...I'm glad those old days where a tiger poster or even an oppo ventured an innocent post on here and it was a license to attack...Like over-serious seagulls fighting over a chip...
Prefer the light hearted banter of these day's posters...if there is no footy news you can still have a good larff, or read summit interesting... :eek: :D:yum:

I'm surprised you haven't posted another link to The Guardian, taking a swipe at ScoMo, to support your premise .... but I'm sure you will.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not to question our distinguished mods past or present or stir the pot, but I once inquired about what was and wasn't allowed to be posted.
The answer I received was "Posts need to be relevant and add to the discussion." I'm fine with that, as - I assume - we all are.
So my next question ... "How does an endless string of moronic GIFs add value and how are they relevant."
No one could quite give me an answer.
So I posted a cake recipe. The response was it was not relevant and I was suspended for two weeks ;)
I know I am not the only one who sees zero value in David Tennant GIFs x 300 per day.

how dare you

Sorry :(

I'm surprised you haven't posted another link to The Guardian, taking a swipe at ScoMo, to support your premise .... but I'm sure you will.
Buddy this is not the thread for scotty from marketing posts...but I'm sure you are looking forward to reading them all... ;) :D👍...cheers...

Buddy this is not the thread for scotty from marketing posts...but I'm sure you are looking forward to reading them all... ;) :D👍...cheers...

I rarely read your nonsense ... well there's nothing to read. Nineteen out of 20 posts are useless GIFs that take an eternity to scroll through to get to a post from a decent poster actually trying to make a point.
But I'm sure your Santa sack full of GIFs gives you hours of laughs from behind your own keyboard back there in your man cave, exquisitely decorated with posters of Doctor Who, Captain Kirk, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Greta Thunberg, creep! :oops:

I rarely read your nonsense ... well there's nothing to read. Nineteen out of 20 posts are useless GIFs that take an eternity to scroll through to get to a post from a decent poster actually trying to make a point.
But I'm sure your Santa sack full of GIFs gives you hours of laughs from behind your own keyboard back there in your man cave, exquisitely decorated with posters of Doctor Who, Captain Kirk, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Greta Thunberg, creep! :oops:
Don't make it personal...life's too short...it's not worth the effort buddy...be smarter, funnier, wittier, insightful... 👍:cool:👍

Try being witty ... and funny!
Actually, don't. You've tried for a decade and failed to garner a single laugh from the masses.
You're that bad, you actually keep Hughesy in a job.
Appropriate username
Now shut up Neil

Last edited:
What’s far more nauseating than any oppo posters is Richmond posters who with every post in every thread either complain about umpires being against us, commentators being against us or denying that any good players play for any opposition teams whatsoever.
Just makes us look like Carlton or Essendon fans.
What’s even more nauseating is when some sniveling weasel brown noses on an oppo board whilst back dooring the Tigers At same time , I have all of their names on 3M notes stuck to my monitor 😬

Remove this Banner Ad

Back