Game Day Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Ticky009

Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance
The Bulldogs continue to dominate in two key areas - contested possession and clearances, leading these counts by 26 and nine respectively. The Power are 17-0 this season when they win contested possession and are 12-0 when they win clearances, so this is a massive result from the Bulldogs thus far.

caesar88

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2016
AFL Club
Sydney
The Bulldogs continue to dominate in two key areas - contested possession and clearances, leading these counts by 26 and nine respectively. The Power are 17-0 this season when they win contested possession and are 12-0 when they win clearances, so this is a massive result from the Bulldogs thus far.
Games of footy? Are won in the midfield?

I am shocked.

SHOCKED!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

swanssince2002

Premiership Player
Jul 21, 2018
21kms from Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors
Not gonna banter off AA like we did with Rohan but geez some team decided to hold their cards tight and expose his weakness.

But to be fair not even the greatest defence in the world can hold off 30+ inside 50s to half time.

Tedeski

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 2, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sunnybrook Farm
Port fans giving Butters, Rozee and Durrsma the rocket. We would kill to have any one of the 3 for Dawson!
All soft pretty footballers.
This is a football club who are coached by a rah, rah, rah type coach who has no tricks left when there is no rah left.

He sells them a story & when it fails, it takes him another month for him to erase their memories of how soft they are.
Dixon, Fantasia, Butters, Rozzee, Duursma, Motlop, Ladhams, Marshall,

RW

Premium Platinum
Jan 11, 2003
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
If we had won 2016, Bulldogs vs Melbourne would have been epic.

Now every neutral will go for Melbourne.
It should still be epic, they have been the best two teams for most of the year really (even though the Dogs dropped out of the top four late), both peaking at the right time... Dees are favourites for mine, I think they've been a tad more consistent and have the better defence...

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad