Game Day Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

These prelims just highlight what an opportunity we missed this year.
We choked this year's elimination final against a team that we were head and shoulders better than for much of the year. And our two prior finals campaigns ended in fairly embarrassing fashion.

Unfortunately until we prove otherwise, we're in the same boat as Geelong and Port as perennial finals underperformers.

Just hope we'll be able to progress onto the next step sooner rather than later.

Same, but we know it will be the other way around.

Look at this crap already being sprouted.. the script for an even bigger fairytale than 2016 has already been written..umpires will get on board: :rolleyes:

Sycophantic garbage from the AFL.

The BraveDogs media/AFL fawning, coupled with umpire bias, means I’ll be fervently supporting Big Max & his Demons.

They were pretenders all year. Couldnt beat any top 8 teams. Dogs were top of the ladder for months

This shouldnt be a surprise.
Scary... it hurts me a little bit how much you support the filthy cheating disgusting scum that is the pathetic excuse for a club... in the dogs.

Why? Why do they deserve your support?

Sycophantic garbage from the AFL.

The BraveDogs media/AFL fawning, coupled with umpire bias, means I’ll be fervently supporting Big Max & his Demons.
Urghh.yes, would be another 2021 Sept nightmare for this Swans fan if Dogs get that cup.
Soon after the moment my heart sank when the siren went whilst I was sitting in the stands at Launceston a few Saturdays ago, my one positive thought was ' at least the Dees are still in it'. They are my second fav team so here's hoping they end their drought for the long suffering fans, as it will bring back some ultra-cherished 2005 memories for me...72 years still trumps 57 though ;)

Scary... it hurts me a little bit how much you support the filthy cheating disgusting scum that is the pathetic excuse for a club... in the dogs.

Why? Why do they deserve your support?

Was lucky enough to work and scout in the recruiting department at the Dogs for a few years during and after uni, including their flag year and it was a great time so I'll always have them as my 2nd team. I always liked them before they were good again anyway.

Though I hate talking about umpires deciding games regardless of the team because it is generally irrational imo.

Was lucky enough to work and scout in the recruiting department at the Dogs for a few years during and after uni, including their flag year and it was a great time so I'll always have them as my 2nd team. I always liked them before they were good again anyway.

Though I hate talking about umpires deciding games regardless of the team because it is generally irrational imo.
Oh... a legitimate, founded reason to like the actual human beings as people who make a club?

.... Stop that.

Yuck.

Oh... a legitimate, founded reason to like the actual human beings as people who make a club?

.... Stop that.

Yuck.

You can tell when I stopped working there because my opinions on U18 footy and the draft very suddenly dried up :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All I can hope is that Bob Murphy is nowhere near the ground on GF night. I still cringe when I see that Flog and hear anything about him getting a medal from Bevo and holding the cup up.

I'm sure Nathan Jones won't be doing the same thing WHEN the Dee's get up in 2 weeks

Those Braveflog Crunts can go and get stuffed.

Half of SA would have loved the result of this game and Kochie the smug little twat can jam that up his clam too. That NTUA is putrid before the game too.

I'm ranting. Gee I almost dislike the Braveflogs as much as scumthorn.

Get it done demons for the love of God just bloody win

All I can hope is that Bob Murphy is nowhere near the ground on GF night. I still cringe when I see that Flog and hear anything about him getting a medal from Bevo and holding the cup up.

I'm sure Nathan Jones won't be doing the same thing WHEN the Dee's get up in 2 weeks

Those Braveflog Crunts can go and get stuffed.

Half of SA would have loved the result of this game and Kochie the smug little twat can jam that up his clam too. That NTUA is putrid before the game too.

I'm ranting. Gee I almost dislike the Braveflogs as much as scumthorn.

Get it done demons for the love of God just bloody win
Murphy might be in Perth, already - after he accepted the Fremantle Head of Football Operations and Performance last week.

Still would have been tough to face a red hot Melbourne in the Prelim tho if we went on to win first week. Imagine if it were a 2016 rematch

Alas, not to be
Would have got to the prelim, I am sure of that. Unlikely the Gf given Melbourne’s form.

Best two teams made the grand final. They held top of the ladder for the longest time during the year.

Hopefully the Demons win by a 100 or 1 point.
Demons with a healthy free kick advabtage

True Butters has been hit with injuries. Interestingly Bailey Smith is only 20 and killing it in finals. Just shows a good run with injuries helps.

Yeah it's a massive part of it. Mature bodies, not so much, but for young players, staying as injury-free as possible is so integral to performance. You can be the most insane talent but you'll be nowhere near your best if your fitness or preparation has been compromised in any way. We've seen it this year with Rowell, Butters, Rowbottom... they are among my favourite young guns to watch in the competition, and far more likeable than Smith, so hopefully they get a fair go at it next year as guys like he and Walsh have had.

Did Paul Roos unironically turn out to be the messiah at Melbourne?
I’d say so, KP.

I’m lurking neutral boards reading neutral supporter takes on the preliminary final to stop myself thinking about any further matches. And obviously because I’m lame, in a basement and a massive idiot

I’d say so, KP.

I’m lurking neutral boards reading neutral supporter takes on the preliminary final to stop myself thinking about any further matches. And obviously because I’m lame, in a basement and a massive idiot
Just hope Max is holding the Cup , he's a great bloke , but im biased as he's from my club.

I’d say so, KP.

haha

Most here will support your mob.

Play WW to get your mind off it!

I’d say so, KP.

And he still comes and watches when he can. Said he wants to Captain Coach one day , can't see that happening soon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back