Remove this Banner Ad

Crust

Team Captain
Jun 9, 2016
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SUANFC
4.35pm Saturday afternoon. Norf v Collingwood.
I'm calling on all Swans to support Collingwood.
I know, I know, it goes against the grain. I enjoy death riding Collingwood as much as the next person, but Collingwood are 1-6 and if they lose to Norf, at 1-7 I reckon Buckley will be out the door.
Then when we play them on 15 May they will have a new coach and that usually leads to an improvement. It might prove to be a dead cat bounce, but I'd prefer to avoid it.
There is an added benefit that if we then beat them, they will be 2-7 and we might be able to say it was us that tipped them over the edge.

Jewelsbon

Club Legend
Aug 30, 2016
AFL Club
Sydney
I know, I know, it goes against the grain. I enjoy death riding Collingwood as much as the next person, but Collingwood are 1-6 and if they lose to Norf, at 1-7 I reckon Buckley will be out the door.
Then when we play them on 15 May they will have a new coach and that usually leads to an improvement. It might prove to be a dead cat bounce, but I'd prefer to avoid it.
There is an added benefit that if we then beat them, they will be 2-7 and we might be able to say it was us that tipped them over the edge.
Yep, thought the same thing.

Nuggetz

Team Captain
Jan 4, 2021
AFL Club
Sydney
I hope this match ends in a draw...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hairy biker

Club Legend
Sep 24, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
OK so not a surprise to anyone on here, but gee Rohan's career (150 games tonight) is so frustrating.

Tonight so far (early 3Q) 3 marks, 3 beautiful kicks, 3 goals and the guy can run like the wind.

If only.....

Remove this Banner Ad