Game Day Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

4.35pm Saturday afternoon. Norf v Collingwood.
I'm calling on all Swans to support Collingwood.
I know, I know, it goes against the grain. I enjoy death riding Collingwood as much as the next person, but Collingwood are 1-6 and if they lose to Norf, at 1-7 I reckon Buckley will be out the door.
Then when we play them on 15 May they will have a new coach and that usually leads to an improvement. It might prove to be a dead cat bounce, but I'd prefer to avoid it.
There is an added benefit that if we then beat them, they will be 2-7 and we might be able to say it was us that tipped them over the edge.

I know, I know, it goes against the grain. I enjoy death riding Collingwood as much as the next person, but Collingwood are 1-6 and if they lose to Norf, at 1-7 I reckon Buckley will be out the door.
Then when we play them on 15 May they will have a new coach and that usually leads to an improvement. It might prove to be a dead cat bounce, but I'd prefer to avoid it.
There is an added benefit that if we then beat them, they will be 2-7 and we might be able to say it was us that tipped them over the edge.
Yep, thought the same thing.

I hope this match ends in a draw...

It's a possibility our home game v Magpies is moved to Vic. However, there is no 'swap' if that occurs.
I'm almost OK with this

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cameron 4 goals.
Rohan 4 goals.

On the other end Lynch is having a mare cant hold a mark.
Lynch is a strange one that's for sure. He's other on - or not. Seems to be no in-between with the bloke.
Hawkins on the other hand tonight, slotting them from the sidelines like he's threading a needle.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back