Game Day Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Jewelsbon

Club Legend
Aug 30, 2016
AFL Club
Sydney
Watched this game till quarter time when I switched to a movie, movie finished, switched back thinking it would be Richmond by the length of Royal Randwick's straight :hushed:

It does, but it means nothing if we don't make finals.
Not to me, still means we had a bloody exciting year for a rebuild (though finals would be great)!

Grand Uncle Horace

Brownlow Medallist
May 24, 2017
Old South Grandstand
AFL Club
Sydney
Watched this game till quarter time when I switched to a movie, movie finished, switched back thinking it would be Richmond by the length of Royal Randwick's straight :hushed:

Not to me, still means we had a bloody exciting year for a rebuild (though finals would be great)!
Aye finals would be ace. But I am still pinching myself that we are 5 and 2.

Heeney2Franklin

Hall of Famer
Nov 20, 2007
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Richmond is now dropping games at the MCG something they didn't do so along with them not being a great on the road side against other top 8 teams i can definitely see it impacting their ladder position.

zyzzbruh

Club Legend
Day Off
Mar 27, 2017
Mnt Olympus
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Manchester United
Grohan 16 possies and 6 goals at the G!!

The world has gone loopy.
I've said it atleast 57 times trying to defend him, players like Rohan and Hayward etc are X factor players who make you an even better team when you're playing well. You need them. They always play rubbish when the team is rubbish but you lose those games anyway. Games like these they put the nail in the coffin.

Remove this Banner Ad