Game Day Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Eddie McGuire, I believe, has no idea of how differently he commentates Victorian teams and other teams. GWS are currently upsetting Richmond and I've heard him commentate underdog Victorian teams upsetting interstate teams and he goes off. He's barely giving a yelp.

It's all down to his obsession for 'the good old days' of the VFL that he always craps on with.

Eddie McGuire, I believe, has no idea of how differently he commentates Victorian teams and other teams. GWS are currently upsetting Richmond and I've heard him commentate underdog Victorian teams upsetting interstate teams and he goes off. He's barely giving a yelp.

It's all down to his obsession for 'the good old days' of the VFL that he always craps on with.
If he's so keen on the VFL he could have watched it prior to this game. No different to the AFL really. Collingwood still get beaten.

Counting the new Tas team's over the Dawks, no Melbourne team has won so far.

Carn the Giants and Port.

Far out Aliir is playing like he was in 2016 for Port. Whatever went down with Aliir and the coaching staff/the club in general, it would be so good to have a defender of his calibre on the list. TMac can barely touch Aliir

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Round 10 and im still not sure if we are a finals bound side is that weird?
Our inability to put teams below us away might be the cause :tongueoutv1: and there's some level of inconsistency that make me pause. But when our pressure is on and the effort is on we're capable of beating anyone.

Tigers look like their run is done.

Round 10 and just look off it to too many teams.

Edit: wouldn't mind Will Drew

In fairness though, no Prestia, Lambert, Edwards or Bolton. That's literally like taking JPK, Parker, Rowbottom and Warner out of our midfield.

In fairness though, no Prestia, Lambert, Edwards or Bolton. That's literally like taking JPK, Parker, Rowbottom and Warner out of our midfield.

True enough.

There does seem to be some sheen taken off however. Look the most gettable than they have since about 2016

Giants are too far behind them though. Coniglio , De Boer, Haynes, Davis, Reid etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Back