Game Day Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

People worrying who we have to play , we have beaten teams in the top 4 , if you are going to be any good you embrace the challenge , not poo yourself !
Here's the problem Bedders,
These are some of the teams we've lost to.

Hawks (17th), GC (14th), GWS (12th), Freo (10th).
All after a patch of fine form with good wins against the top 8 teams.

I can understand the negativity but you are right. No point playing finals if we can't win most or all of our final 5 games against teams outside the 8.

Here's the problem Bedders,
These are some of the teams we've lost to.

Hawks (17th), GC (14th), GWS (12th), Freo (10th).
All after a patch of fine form with good wins against the top 8 teams.

I can understand the negativity but you are right. No point playing finals if we can't win most or all of our final 5 games against teams outside the 8.

Motivation to get up for those sides.

Ta. In Canberra?

My heart goes out to people in NSW (and of course our players, staff and families). The world's gone mad with anti vaxxers leading the anti lockdown folk on a fools errand in demos today.

I know it is off topic but meh, we are in a mess and I want every one of our Bloods comrades in NSW to stay safe.

and the liar-in-chief wants to send in the military every chance he gets ... his idea of leadership

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How good is Max King? Hopefully Logan can develop some of this beasted contested marking

People worrying who we have to play , we have beaten teams in the top 4 , if you are going to be any good you embrace the challenge , not poo yourself !

Truth. When you're a genuine contender, you don't worry about who you're coming up against because every game is winnable.

If you find yourself counting points to make the 8, or mathematical chances of making finals, it's time to look forward to the upcoming trade and draft period.

Yeah no superstar teams this year... nothing like the us and the Hawks 2012-16 or Geelong and St Kilda before that. Ladder leaders only about to score 19 points in this game. Edit: Fair... its raining so its a slug fest. But no team where you can say we can't beat them.

Our best can win the whole thing but its a matter of it clicking in September if we get there. We hope...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back