Game Day Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Both Carlton and GCS look incredibly average

It's only round 4, still a s**t load of footy to be played and it's probably just as much to do with others mediocrity, but we have absolutely been one of the best sides in the comp so far.

Yeah it doesnt look like theres any all world sides this year (ala Geelong in the late 2000s and Hawks in mid 2010s). Richmond could peak at anytime though but we made them look human.

I think we will really see who is up to this season come June... long way to go yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SO FAR the only two teams that look genuinely classy are the Bravedogs and ourselves. Obviously things can and will change but all of last year's Preliminary Finalists have issues. Three have form loss. Port have a dreadful injury toll.
The Eagles have lost what they should have won. The Pies look cumbersome. Saints also have injury issues and form fluctuations.
They have and will all lose games they "should" win.
Of course it could all change next week, but a betting man would imagine that Pies, Lions and Saints won't make the 8 (kiss of death).
The most likely ins look like us, Dees and Bombers.
Far too early to forecast the order but I reckon that's the 8:
Richmond
Geelong
Port
Dogs
Eagles
Swans
Demons
Bombers
No particular order.
Putting it out there now so I can check on it later.
Tell me I'm wrong.

Only takes a few injuries to derail a whole season.. we have already lost Heeney to a ridiculous injury thats gonna peg us down for a month or so.

Young players have been the driving force to our 4-0 start Wicks, Gulden, Logan, Campbell, Warner, Mcinerney consistently in our best week in week out if they drop off even a few % or heaven forbid get injured we will be right back to the pack.

SO FAR the only two teams that look genuinely classy are the Bravedogs and ourselves. Obviously things can and will change but all of last year's Preliminary Finalists have issues. Three have form loss. Port have a dreadful injury toll.
The Eagles have lost what they should have won. The Pies look cumbersome. Saints also have injury issues and form fluctuations.
They have and will all lose games they "should" win.
Of course it could all change next week, but a betting man would imagine that Pies, Lions and Saints won't make the 8 (kiss of death).
The most likely ins look like us, Dees and Bombers.
Far too early to forecast the order but I reckon that's the 8:
Richmond
Geelong
Port
Dogs
Eagles
Swans
Demons
Bombers
No particular order.
Putting it out there now so I can check on it later.
Tell me I'm wrong.
I rate Adelaide honestly

Let's see today. I actually hope you're right as I would prefer to see them in the eight to Essington.

Plus Matty Nicks is a top bloke.

Plus Matty Nicks is a top bloke.
Saw the Amazon clip with the meeting with the midfield last night. Nicksy told Crouch if he didn't want to defend he could pick up his bag, leave the room and not come back. Never raised his voice. Crouch just sat there. Adelaide well shut of him IMO. I suspect the road back started then.
On the other hand little Sloane tried really hard to get the discussion going the right way. Looked a bit lonely.
Hopefully they've turned the corner.
They did the right thing drafting Thilthorpe. Loyalty matters.

It is one of the great triumphs against the odds that Shaun Atley has played 215 games without ever playing a good one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back