Game Day Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Media are going to figure out soon that Collingwood trading their first selection this year for such a small return was the worst trade of the lot.

I get that.

They currently have pick 2. They traded that for 24 and 30 last year and a 4th round selection this year.

It is a terrible return.

It's a rebuild fast track, those picks are playing now instead of being eaten in a bid. It looks OK imo

Depends where Daicos and that pick ultimately ends up ofcourse

It's a rebuild fast track, those picks are playing now instead of being eaten in a bid. It looks OK imo

I don't agree. They have traded away an opportunity to get a selection in before the Daicos bid.

Even if Daicos ends up no.1, they could have traded their pick for much more than 24 and 30.

They don't even have enough points as it stands to match an early bid for Daicos without going into significant deficit.

They clearly thought their first selection would be in the teens.

It's a disaster for them imo.

Hawks be totally tanking this year hey
We may might be going amazingly but knowing they are doing worse, makes me feel so much better

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Such is my loathing of the 9 Melbourne based, I often track how the 8 non Vic teams = the Geezers are going against them.

I watched the GoCo smack the Pies yesterday and enjoyed it immensely. With the Perth Derby today, the weekend result will go 5-4 for the good guys.

Unhappily one of the Druggies or Brown Baggers get a win today. Still the bottom of the ladder makes for joyous reading.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back