Game Day Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Watched this game till quarter time when I switched to a movie, movie finished, switched back thinking it would be Richmond by the length of Royal Randwick's straight :hushed:

It does, but it means nothing if we don't make finals.
Not to me, still means we had a bloody exciting year for a rebuild (though finals would be great)!

Watched this game till quarter time when I switched to a movie, movie finished, switched back thinking it would be Richmond by the length of Royal Randwick's straight :hushed:

Not to me, still means we had a bloody exciting year for a rebuild (though finals would be great)!

Aye finals would be ace. But I am still pinching myself that we are 5 and 2.

Grohan 16 possies and 6 goals at the G!!

The world has gone loopy.
I've said it atleast 57 times trying to defend him, players like Rohan and Hayward etc are X factor players who make you an even better team when you're playing well. You need them. They always play rubbish when the team is rubbish but you lose those games anyway. Games like these they put the nail in the coffin.

Grohan 16 possies and 6 goals at the G!!

The world has gone loopy.
Next week he'll have like 6 touches and 0 goals. Bloke is so inconsistent it does my head in. But when he's on he's ON

The biggest takeaway from last night was that the 'premier commentator' for 7, the biggest stakeholder of the league, is BT who has only just learned what an intercept mark is...

* me if I didnt already post a rant about the footy media I would have been teed up beautifuly.

Rohan one good game every six weeks and the usual suspects wetting themselves about x-factor again.

If showing up at work once every few weeks is x-factor I can say safely that we’re okay without that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've said it atleast 57 times trying to defend him, players like Rohan and Hayward etc are X factor players who make you an even better team when you're playing well. You need them. They always play rubbish when the team is rubbish but you lose those games anyway. Games like these they put the nail in the coffin.

So you need flat trackers to help you win by 60 instead of 40 but then collapse when the chips are down? I think last night just proves what we all knew. He’s talented but that performance just shows that he half arses it most of the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Today: Suns, GWS, Magpies, Swans

Agree, (but with one hoped for change). I expect the Pies to win but rate Norf as a real chance. It will stop the priority pick nonsense, McGuire's head will explode and the Pie Pitchfork brigade in their thousands will descend on their HQ.

Melbourne and Footscray aside (and I s'pose the Tiggers) the Melbourne clubs are having shocker seasons. **Good times**

The biggest takeaway from last night was that the 'premier commentator' for 7, the biggest stakeholder of the league, is BT who has only just learned what an intercept mark is...

fu** me if I didnt already post a rant about the footy media I would have been teed up beautifuly.
Oh I heard that to. Seven have Jason Bennett sitting in the wings doing next to nothing and we get this garbage

Oh I heard that to. Seven have Jason Bennett sitting in the wings doing next to nothing and we get this garbage

Taylor is someone I just cannot listen to. Brayshaw is not far behind. I watch with the sound muted. I will listen to McGuire if the Pies are getting flogged.

fu** me if I didnt already post a rant about the footy media I would have been teed up beautifuly.
Last week BT noted 75,000 goals at the MCG. It’s this sort of in depth analysis we need more of....

Aye finals would be ace. But I am still pinching myself that we are 5 and 2.
Crazy isn't it?

In preseason, who honestly would've predicted we'd be going into this round 5-2, up against ladder leaders (in an undefeated Dees side, wtf?!?)... and we're expected to be competitive & it not to be a walkover.

If he carries on playing the way he is, I really hope Touk Miller gets properly rewarded as an AA at the end of the year. He's sensational. Nothing flashy about him in particular, but he works harder than every other player on the ground every week, he's strong and a great tackler, excellent with ball in hand, and a great leader. Criminally underrated.

I remember Roos once saying while he was working on On The Couch that he tried to trade for Nathan Jones early in his career because he saw all of what I've listed above as an underappreciated resource at Melbourne. I reckon Miller would be highly, highly rated by Roos.

Last edited:
If he carries on playing the way he is, I really hope Touk Miller gets properly rewarded as an AA at the end of the year. He's sensational. Nothing flashy about him

AA selectors stopped reading right there

Remove this Banner Ad

Back