Game Day Non-Swans Game Day

I must admit I was looking at all those man buns in today's game and thinking I'm glad Sydney does not have this disease.
btw I know what the cloud is!!

That Cloud is a menace. I yell at it.

Meanwhile it was a diabolical round for Melbourne based footy clubs. Their only wins were against each other. ** Good Times **

swanssince2002

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 21, 2018
21kms from Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors
Max King is gonna make life hard for our backline... starting to come into his own. And he is getting holding frees....

Wolftone

Cancelled
Feb 1, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Free kick always overrides a mark. Shouldn’t have been given a choice. Odd.
Um when I was playing free only overrid a mark if it was a free to the opposition. What ever came first an umpire, my brother once told me. If a player takes a mark and his teammate gets infringed in the same contest at the same time the mark stands. If the free came first the free stands. If they are equal the mark stands

On JAT-L29 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Kiama Chris

Norm Smith Medallist
May 10, 2016
Kiama
AFL Club
Sydney
Jack Steele would look really good in red and white. Forget the black. 162 AF points in a losing team. Must have really strong shoulders.

Tedeski

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 2, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Mava Fan Cooler
I hate them both , but St Scum more . Walsh is a superstar already and SOS has to be just about the most improved in the AFL
Here's what I think Bedders.
20 years of taking number one to number 3 draft picks, pinching some of other struggling clubs' best players & still a sh.t club beginning at the very top with wealthy big knobs, pumping big money into the club, who all want to have a say on the direction of the club. It will never work & nor should it.
A culture less & spiritless club that tries to transplant some bits of culture from other well run clubs but fall short when those people realise what a sh.t ho le
the place is after being there a few years. It has ruined many a good reputation. Pagan, Malthouse, Bolton to name a few. Surely Clarko won't take the bait & fall for it as well.

I wish this club the very least of success. I'll never forget, Bedford, Bernie Evans, Rhys Jones, Williams all going to that trash & I hold a question mark over any player of ours that wants a trade there. Can't stand Newman, jury's out on Papley until I see him extend a contract with us again.
This is the same club that wanted to buy us in Sydney, not to mention that Carlton supporter dressed as a Swans for a few years, Edelsten.
Most importantly, the knob Mike Thatfatprick played for this club & watched it silently while it cheated the system & won multiple flags & stole great players from other clubs on the back of it.
Never forget folks, what Thatfatprick told us when we legitimately brought Buddy to our club. "You can't have them all" along with the trade ban.

I hate Carlton more than the Saints Bedders.

Jul 20, 2001
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney Swans
Um when I was playing free only overrid a mark if it was a free to the opposition. What ever came first an umpire, my brother once told me. If a player takes a mark and his teammate gets infringed in the same contest at the same time the mark stands. If the free came first the free stands. If they are equal the mark stands

On JAT-L29 using BigFooty.com mobile app
I umpired for 5 years through early 2000s and that’s how I was taught…

In your example I see this happen all the time and it pretty much always goes to the player infringed not the player who took the mark.

In any case I have NEVER at AFL level (or any other level for that matter) seen the umpires let the players choose!

Nuggetz

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 4, 2021
AFL Club
Sydney
We must be the tamest set of fans here... imagine the pressure that comes from WA, SA and Vic media if you underperform.

Weagles fans putting a rocket into their team.

Eagles are pathetic. Look old/slow/bored/disinterested. They need a big time refresh in coaching and list.

Back