Remove this Banner Ad

FactsNotBS

If you can't say anything nice...
Aug 21, 2020
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Always Hawthorn. Just kidding GC.
I don't really know, to be fair you guys were hard to watch last two years (always wanted you to win, but rarely would).

He's a fine player, but I think it's better for your side to not have players that don't want to be there.

You also had a much younger list on 2 days less rest, I wouldnt worry too much about this result.

Carlton will either miss the 8 or barely make it by the skin of their teeth, won't be contending with their list imo. You guys have a better chance given that your players steadily improve. You don't need any more magical kids, just some blokes to keep on improving as they grow into their positions.

Have to admit Blues look a couple of years ahead with their development!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

RW

Cancelled
10k Posts Sydney Forum Service Medal Sydney Swans - Jake Lloyd 2020 Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor Sydney Swans - Harry Cunningham 2019 Player Sponsor Ex-Moderator Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017 Sydney Swans - Callum Mills Player Sponsor 2016 Podcaster
Jan 11, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney
Good thread idea, should add non-Swans to the title I reckon

Kapers

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 25, 2019
AFL Club
Sydney
Good early game , can't stand the Bulldogs so Melbourne and Port should absolutely boost the % against the downward spiral Scumthorn.
Would love to see Bulldogs miss the 8. It might be better for us if the Hawks to get a few more wins, but I don't want to see them win...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kapers

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 25, 2019
AFL Club
Sydney
I'm starting to trust Melbourne again, looking really clean by foot and tough in the contest

Back