Analysis Non-Swans - GAMEDAY DISCUSSION

Remove this Banner Ad

Leon the master coach has taken Zac Williams from one of the best running half backs in the comp to a completely absent forward.
What a dickhead. Williams spent about quarter at half back and looked great. The rest of the time he may as well be in a Carlton cafe.
THIS IS COSTING ME SUPERCOACH POINTS Leon ! :mad:

This GWS team is done as a group.
Dismantling them & rebuilding will be what's needed now.
Too many big heads & egos.

There is genuine ill-feeling in the Swans playing group about their cross town rivals. Ben McGlynn in particular will be keen to make an impression on the Giants after defender Tom Bugg sledged him in their round one match in 2013 asking him where his premiership medal was?

Maybe we should ask to see where all their medals are.....oh right

2016/2017
Mumford made light of Franklin's mental health issues
and
Sledging was again an issue; GWS veteran Heath Shaw apologised after calling Tom Papley a "f***ing *".

Such leadership at this franchise, no wonder it has rubbed off with the stellar leadership example from Coniglio.

Stick a knife with this Giants core tbh. They spent their energy trying to make it last year and since they fell well short in the GF they never recovered. Like worse than 2014 bad. At least we won it 2 years earlier.

IMHO he has not , but been St Scums best
Best player in a team that's made the finals because of an ********* year due to Covid.
In a format that suits the more seasoned clubs with more seasoned players.
Cats, Tigers, Saints, Port, West Coast, Pies.
Brisbane & Dogs have done well as they have relatively young lists.
Just my opinion of course.

2020 Asterisk Football League Premiership Season

Best player in a team that's made the finals because of an ********* year due to Covid.

Asterisk ! will be one of the great wins whoever wins it and hopefully that's not the Filth ,Saints , Port , Bulldogs, WC

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everyone played under the same rules. Whoever wins it does so with full validity. Specious argument, if we were in it we would take it and rightly so.

Everyone played under the same rules. Whoever wins it does so with full validity. Specious argument, if we were in it we would take it and rightly so.

Uhhhh actually that's not the case at all. Brisbane & Gold Coast have had basically the entire season in their home state. The NSW clubs got, what, five home games? The Perth clubs got to play in front of 30,000 fans while the Victorian clubs played to empty stadiums in the few weeks they actually got home games.

If there's anything this season's rules haven't been, it's consistent. And I get it, it had to be done this way if a season was to be played and the profits were to be made. But this season has been a joke from the get-go.

Uhhhh actually that's not the case at all. Brisbane & Gold Coast have had basically the entire season in their home state. The NSW clubs got, what, five home games? The Perth clubs got to play in front of 30,000 fans while the Victorian clubs played to empty stadiums in the few weeks they actually got home games.

If there's anything this season's rules haven't been, it's consistent. And I get it, it had to be done this way if a season was to be played and the profits were to be made. But this season has been a joke from the get-go.
SWESS

And I get it, it had to be done this way if a season was to be played and the profits were to be made.
Serious LOL if you think the AFL is making a profit this year.

I'm actually looking forward to seeing Melbourne play Essendon today to try and keep their finals hopes alive; when a stoppable force meets a moveable object.
I think the ball will be bounced and all the players will stand around it while the most adventurous ruckman gives it a nudge with his toe to see what happens.

Essendons premiership window is so far open that its gone through time a space to be firmly closed once again.

North and essedon to be competing for the wooden spoon next year

I think West Coast, North Melbourne, Richmond, Hawthorn, Port Adelaide, Gold Coast, St Kilda, Fremantle, Collingwood, Brisbane, Adelaide, Carlton, Essendon, Geelong, Western Bulldogs, Melbourne and GWS will all be in the bottom seventeen next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back