Analysis Non-Swans - GAMEDAY DISCUSSION

Remove this Banner Ad

Martin wins premierships. Carries bums like Junktime Jack,Rioli & Costanga to name a few. He is a Champion but its his ability to impact with brilliance at the most important times gives him that standing. As far as sustained brilliance and consistency over 4 qtrs week in week out he is not a patch on what Gary Ablett has been.

Martin wins premierships but so do Prestia, Edwards, Lambert... the 'no fuss' guys who are responsible for about 95% of Martin's possessions. I would kill for any one of them to be in our midfield. Houli, too.

Thought Rohan actually played his role pretty well last night. It helped that Vlastuin got injured but Gary kept Grimes right out of it. It wasn’t his fault Geelong lost.
He wasn't there when Geelong had their dominance. 1 possession lead to a score (which was a free to the guy he was kicking it to)

Richmond's midfield won them the game but Rohan had 0 positive impact for Geelong

Old mate Stevic just couldn't help himself , he did everything to help the Cats. Got home from the bubble and watched the last 40 mins of 12 and there again was this campaigner doing everything possible to fu** us
Stevic woul be an unrestricted free agent now so he may switch to which ever club has the biggest fairytale for 2021.
Say Carlton or Saints.

Something positive seems to happen from every one of Dusty's possessions.
Definitely getting close to Matthews on that front for mine.
Matthews on AW today was in awe of what he did . He spoke of him and Dusty like a Darth Vader and Gaz as Luke Skywalker.

That goal late in the 2nd was something else totally off balance and going away from the goals , not many have that power . Little Gaz as you say is so consistent year in year out . We can only hope that his little boy comes through what he has been going through and has a lovely life with loving parents.

Great finish... reminded me a little of nick Davis goal against feeling in 05. Although the degree of difficulty was right up there.

His second goal looked like it hit the post.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back