Analysis Non-Swans - GAMEDAY DISCUSSION

Remove this Banner Ad

So not to fill up the general discussion thread , why not just have a game thread.
Really enjoy watching the Gold Coast and coached by a great bloke , just hope they smash one of our most hated opponents.
Mods hope this is okay.
Nice idea. Would love to see the Gold Coast win, kinda get a sick pleasure out of seeing the blues never accomplish anything.

Nice idea. Would love to see the Gold Coast win, kinda get a sick pleasure out of seeing the blues never accomplish anything.
That being said, don't mind going to games against Carlton. The entertainment of them abusing their own players for 4 quarters is pretty funny.

So not to fill up the general discussion thread , why not just have a game thread.
Really enjoy watching the Gold Coast and coached by a great bloke , just hope they smash one of our most hated opponents.
Mods hope this is okay.
You gunna stay on topic or what?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We will past Gold Coast on the ladder so we are up/down to pick 5?

Young team will ran out of juice with the cramped fixture.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Did anyone think when they showed parts of the crowd that BT's comments were racist , or not needed
Yep. Nothing short of horrific tonight. I swear I heard him speak in broken English when mimicking what an indigenous kid in the crowd would say about being able to snap a goal from the boundary about halfway through the third.

Thoughts on Martin tonight? Was he better at the Suns?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I don't really know, to be fair you guys were hard to watch last two years (always wanted you to win, but rarely would).

He's a fine player, but I think it's better for your side to not have players that don't want to be there.

You also had a much younger list on 2 days less rest, I wouldnt worry too much about this result.

Carlton will either miss the 8 or barely make it by the skin of their teeth, won't be contending with their list imo. You guys have a better chance given that your players steadily improve. You don't need any more magical kids, just some blokes to keep on improving as they grow into their positions.

Gold Coast look to have fallen off the map again looks to be 6 losses in a row.
Yea, but there percentage is formidable.

Percentage is good for seeing where clubs should of been, and looking at their list you can see where teams will be.

We finished with a high percentage but a list that needed to take a further tumble (mightve been different if a few guys stayed on the park.)

GCS have a high percentage and a developing list. They'll be better again next year, but would be very disappointed that they didn't get more out of this year with such a good start.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back