Analysis Non-Swans - GAMEDAY DISCUSSION

Kapers

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 25, 2019
AFL Club
Sydney
Where they're always placed, year after year... A good side with a lot of pretenders who go missing.
It's odd, they've basically had the same season twice, really good against 14-16 teams, but don't turn up against the teams that actually matter

swanssince2002

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 21, 2018
21kms from Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors
Still not onboard with Shaw tbh... I reckon last year was the team lifting naturally under a new coach. Just no sense of direction of what they want to be. Except for Fagan, not sure if the recent crop of new coaches are doing much (Ratten already had experience).

Really would be happy to see Port win it this year, they have been good since the very start.
A Lions /Port GF would suit me just fine.
But Lions winning

Lowkey wanna see Port sign Hinkley for making finals then going out in straight sets though

RW

Cancelled
10k Posts Sydney Forum Service Medal Sydney Swans - Jake Lloyd 2020 Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor Sydney Swans - Harry Cunningham 2019 Player Sponsor Ex-Moderator Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017 Sydney Swans - Callum Mills Player Sponsor 2016 Podcaster
Jan 11, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney
I think Freo are a rising team themselves. Should have beaten some teams if they didnt get screwed over at times. Literally looked the worst against the Dockers.

Freo are slowly recovering from having had Lyon as their coach. Now there's a coach with a negative game plan.

Back