Analysis Non-Swans - GAMEDAY DISCUSSION

Remove this Banner Ad

I hope Adelaide don't pull a swans and lose from a good position.

Adelaide doing what we should of done at the end of the second.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually 39 points up when we were fresh & not being umpired against.
That throw got their momentum rolling.
It's just so Carlton.
Full of top draft picks, bleating out how they are targeting all these interstate players etc, etc, etc.
Doesn’t change the fact they won

Don’t spring crap to sound better

Doesn’t change the fact they won

Don’t spring crap to sound better
We are better.
Carlton should be in the 8 after 10 years of rebuilding, countless top 5 draft picks, cherry picking of talent from other clubs & multiple changes of coaches.
Why are you so offended?
Did they win you over with their awesome display last week.
I guess you're off the Hawks.

Adelaide have won more September games in the last two weeks than Essendon have in the past 16 years. :moustache:
I am enjoying the fact that even though they aren't finals, Essendon is still losing in September

I actually think you could put a blanket over basically every team from the 6th placed St Kilda down. Including fancied GWS and Collingwood. All are average and very beatable on any given day.

Freo were flogged by GWS, but GWS were flogged by us. Melbourne beat GWS but lost to Freo and were flogged by us. We lost to Carlton who are getting flogged by Adelaide, who beat GWS, but GWS beat Carlton, who lost to Collingwood who got flogged by Melbourne, who beat St Kilda, who beat Port Adelaide who are on top of the ladder.

It's just a rubbish competition filled with mostly mediocre sides, a few pretenders, and a few contenders. Trying to compare who beat who is just nonsensical as everyone has mostly had some good wins and some shocking losses.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back