Universal Love Non Vic-based supporters - Tassie final?

Remove this Banner Ad

Well that was stressful. Was able to split the 10 tickets into 2 x 5 after about 50th refresh. Everyone else OK?

They key is not to hit refresh mate, log on 10 mins before and get in the pre queue then you get put in the real queue.

From what I have been told, government want it to be the same cap as for the Essendon-Hawthorn game (16k), but Tas Health are having a sook. I think some compromise will be reached maybe Wednesday. Perhaps all 13k seats available.

I'm so excited for you guys. Hopefully can squeeze a few extras in.
Enjoy it mate

Just plan a flash mob and stampede the gates Tassie Bombers!
get in, fan out and sit down casually, open the thermos and scones and start reading the record

gonna be a long wait till Sunday hot milo time

Van Diemen Dons are going to charter a bus to take members, supporters and friends from Hobart to Launceston and back thought I would post there message here in case it’s helpful for Others

AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR HOBART BOMBER FANS

With the Mighty Bombers back in Tassie for the finals, the VDDs are chartering our very own BOMBERS BUS to take VDD members, supporters and friends from Hobart to Launceston for the game. We're finalising details including cost, but expect a return trip to be around $30 each.

Seats will be limited, so if you want to get on board the BOMBER BUS email membershipvdd@gmail.com to register your interest ASAP so we can sort what size bus we need. If you pre-register, you will get priority access to bus tickets when they go on sale.

Stay tuned for more details - and GO BOMBERS IN LAUNNIE!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've got this weird feeling and I don't know what it is.

I think about if I was in the situation where I lived in Tassie and never got to simply go see the bombers play, and then all of a sudden the bombers are playing there in a final and I get to go. When nobody else can. It's almost surreal.

I think about all the pent up excitement that's going to be concentrated on this match, and its like I'm really happy. For them. Doesn't make any sense, does it?

I know full well these people ("Others" I call them) would do me over if given the opportunity. If I was sitting in an intersection waiting to turn right I'd take a little longer to go because I know they're about to fly right through an orange light they had plenty of opportunity to stop at.

Others charge too much for goods and services. They don't observe social distancing in the queue at Nandos. They falsify their tax returns exploiting loopholes to avoid paying large amounts of CGT.

And yet I feel some sort of pleasant feeling, like it's happiness for them. Because we follow the same stupid football team?! It doesn't make any sense.

Go Bombers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back