Independent Wrestling Thread

Aug 5, 2007
Near Casey Fields
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Trailblazers and Storm
Rush (who just won the ROH World Title today) and Dragon Lee have both been fired from CMLL. It will be interesting to see if what they will change their names to, since they're owned by CMLL.
Quite surprised. Although apparently they were specifically ordered not to wrestle for PWG which they disobeyed.

Messy for ROH and NJPW who like both of them but are loyal partners to CMLL.

If anyone is interested in hearing a bit more of a background/some stories about the 2009 Hulkamania Tour of Australia-- the first 40 odd minutes of Eric Bischoff's 'Something to Wrestle with' episode on Eric goes to TNA recently talks about the tour in detail and the reason why we've never seen the show released on DVD or air on TV (as was implied at the time that it would).

Apr 8, 2006
2014 or 2008. Probably 2008.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys and Texas Longhorns
Started watching old Mid South episodes on You Tube.

Jul 14, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Colts, UVA, Anaheim Ducks
I feel like i need to make a new thread because nothing really fits what i want to say.

Ive been watching a lot of STARDOM lately and can i just say sure its a bit goofy but i really like it im massively in to Zoe Lucas and Bobbi Tyler as a tag team to be honest ive fell in low key love with Zoe Lucas she has the look and attitude that i like.

it will be interesting if AEW use some of the STARDOM western girls we have already seen Bea and Jamie could Zoe and Bobbi be next in line?

I feel like i need to make a new thread because nothing really fits what i want to say.

Ive been watching a lot of STARDOM lately and can i just say sure its a bit goofy but i really like it im massively in to Zoe Lucas and Bobbi Tyler as a tag team to be honest ive fell in low key love with Zoe Lucas she has the look and attitude that i like.

it will be interesting if AEW use some of the STARDOM western girls we have already seen Bea and Jamie could Zoe and Bobbi be next in line?

we'll have our own STARDOM thread. a Natsu dirty bronco buster to anyone who disagrees...

MLW PPV on this weekend (Sunday) on FITE. same price as an AEW PPV.

card below (not including pre-show matches)

1Alexander Hammerstone (c) vs. Davey Boy Smith Jr.Singles match for the MLW National Openweight Championship
2Tom Lawlor vs. Timothy ThatcherSingles match
3Teddy Hart (c) vs. Austin AriesSingles match for the MLW World Middleweight Championship
4Jacob Fatu (c) vs. LA Park (with Salina de la Renta)Singles match for the MLW World Heavyweight Championship[21]
This is LA Park's Golden Ticket cash-in match
5The Dynasty (Maxwell J. Friedman and Richard Holliday) (c) vs. The Von Erichs (Marshall Von Erich and Ross Von Erich)Texas Tornado match for the MLW World Tag Team Championship
6Injustice (Jordan Oliver, Kotto Brazil, and Myron Reed) vs. Gringo Loco, Puma King, and Septimo DragonSix-man tag team match
7Jimmy Havoc vs. Bestia 666 vs. Mance WarnerStairway to Hell match
8Low-Ki vs. Brian Pillman Jr

Back