Toast Nonna's Joint. Vicariously living Tom Liberatore's Grand Tour of the known Universe and beyond

Remove this Banner Ad

businessfish

Senior List
Sep 8, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
807a83f382fe366b48f0ce9797b90cd3.jpg

Libba’s fingernails looking quite nice

Edit: If anyone wants to know about his new tattoo on his chest, I’m not sure what it says but I know he got it done in Portugal.

Get outta the way libba you peanut! I’m certain that we’d see that the hunk of spunk, Dunks is without trunks and we’d see his junk if you if you did*

*May not be Dunks rendering this post bunk.

Gee they are lined up behind him to have a go
It’s a good thing the photog understands depth of field and didn’t crop it to hard. Would’ve made for quite the awkward image.

businessfish

Senior List
Sep 8, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
It’s a good thing the photog understands depth of field and didn’t crop it to hard. Would’ve made for quite the awkward image.

I had to crop it has for some reason it wouldn’t let me upload the original. The original has Lipinski behind Libba...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On Insta, posted by you know who

marcusproudsonAlloooo everybody, there is awareness and change waiting to occur imminently to spread the word about homelessness in Melbourne. Get down to some sweet surreal parkland environment and help make this city a better place, unknown buskers will blow ya bloody minds, life chats with some homeless legends will teach you a thing or twelve and the bulldogs homeboys will come and say g’day, click here

Keeping in mind his exquisite fashion sense. When I attend, will I be able to recognize the shambolic one as he mingles amongst the "homeless legends?"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back