Resource Noobermensch's Player Compilation Videos

Remove this Banner Ad

A 2024 draft prospect with a growing number of admirers, Kayle Gerreyn was one of the best this game in a losing effort for West Perth. His package of size, mobility and silky skills makes him a tantalizing prospect.

Futbolista

Awesome mate. I hope it get's lots of views and people can decide for themselves if he is the current WA number 1 (2006 DOB)

Awesome mate. I hope it get's lots of views and people can decide for themselves if he is the current WA number 1 (2006 DOB)
I popped it on the WC and Freo boards, we'll see what they think. Everything he does seems so coordinated and smooth (perhaps apart from kicking it into the back of his teammates head). Even his tap work in the ruck was creative and clever with little flicks etc.

Geordie Payne given Adelaide, Sydney and Geelong have all headed to Tassie to interview him this week and I take it his family etc?
I'm a bit behind on player vids this week. Been working on a "phantom draft" video of sorts, which counts down the top 20 based on average view count on my channel which I thought would be a bit of fun, but its taking longer than I expected.

Alex Molan is a Liberatore type inside hard nut that does all the dirty work that can go overlooked and lets others shine. He put together a consistent season for the Rebels and has an outside chance of landing on an AFL list next season.

Mutineer

Reece Torrent is a creative mid/forward prospect with penetrating left foot delivery. With other WA prospects like Collard and Zakostelsky bolting up draft boards Torrent has become a bit of a forgotten man, although his decent champs and solid Colts performances have given him an outside shot at being drafted.

RedmanWasHere

Last edited:
Just wanted to say that your compilation videos are leagues better than those the AFL puts out. Just put on their Darcy Wilson highlights package and the third "highlight" they chose to include is him kicking a set shot goal from the goal square (with no context). What the hell is the point of that? How does that tell us anything about him as a player? Totally useless.

I hope he finds that extra 5 cm because he looks very good because he is a ruckmen who can do those things, a bit like ZZ this year if he can get to afl ruckman height then watch out.

Expanding the catalogue of Connor O'Sullivan games. This was from early in the season before he was settled down as a key defender. Here we see him start in the midfield at the first center bounce, but play most of the game as a roaming key forward presenting up to the wings as a marking target. Overall, a good example of his versatility as a talent with size, speed and agility paired with excellent endurance and work rate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

An early season game from Stevens in which he plays predominantly in defense. Its been suggested that his lack of foot speed will mean that Stevens will likely settle into a Shannon Hurn type of role at AFL level as a medium sized defender and playmaker as it will allow him the time and space to use his penetrating kick and excellent decision making to their maximum potential. This game shows what that might look like.

Much to like here from Fonti. He's an excellent mark for his size, reads the play, has super clean hands and can even use his body well in contested situations. He's quick and backs himself to dash out of defense and take on opponents. However, this game his kicking was a disappointment, both technically and through poor decision making, often just bombing the ball blindly straight to the opposition.

Tew had an excellent end to the season, and his developing talent was on show in this game. He lost only one defensive duel for the game, was his teams primary rebounding outlet out of the defensive 50, and impressed with his composure and decision making with ball in hand.

Recently O'Leary made draft watchers sit up and take notice, winning the 2km time trial with the second fastest recorded time in combine history.

In this game, he had the opportunity to step up into a bigger role with some of the Dragons primary midfielders away at the Champs. He used that opportunity to have his best game of the season, finding the footy inside and outside the contest and making his disposals count.

In this game DeMattia showed why an increasing number of draft watchers have him locked in as a first round pick. Few others in the pool have his ability to win the ball at stoppage and burst away with blistering speed creating time for a clean disposal. His kicking has been suspect at times, but has improved as the season progressed.

This was Collard's big break out game early in the season which earned him a call up to represent WA at the champs. He seemed unstoppable every time the ball entered the forward 50, kicking goals himself or unselfishly setting up teammates.

Gawith was called up to the Vic Country squad to match up against the dominant key forward of the Champs carnival in Jed Walter. Oscar did a good job on the day, drawing even in most aerial duals and keeping the pressure on when the ball hit the deck, resulting in the quietest of Walter's 4 champs performances.

Phoenix Gothard, the man with the best name in this years draft pool, started on fire in the first quarter when the play was relatively even. From quarter time onwards Eastern dominated the territory battle and Gothard's opportunities became more scarce. He still managed to show his qualities, poise and creativity with the ball in hand and an ability to find space with a burst of pace and a nice sidestep in traffic.

A strong combine has solidified Windsor's case to be taken as a mid first round pick. In this game he shows his typical outside run and long direct disposal, as well as chipping in with a goal which became a feature of his play late in the season.

Harrop is a medium sized forward who typically impacts games with hard work and pressure more than his goal tally. In the talent league grand final Harrop had the midas touch, everything he was involved in seemed to turn into goals for his teammates. He was clean at ground level, and decisive and direct with the footy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back