Resource Noobermensch's Player Compilation Videos

Remove this Banner Ad

Kobe Shipp was a super consistent contributor for the Stingrays this season. In this game he demonstrated his excellent contested and intercept marking as well as prolific rebounding run out of defense.

Strange request but what about your favourite prospect?
I have too many. Every time I do a video for a new kid I think to myself "I hope this guy gets a chance, I think he has something".

I have a soft spot for the guys that start to slide for reasons that don't seem clear. I don't think Mitch Edwards has done anything to justify him sliding so far down some of the lists that I see.

Darcy Wilson is one of my favourites in this crop. I love how hard he works, I think he'll make the most of whatever talent he has.

An early season heavy weight matchup between Colby McKercher and Harley Reid. Both played brilliantly, but unfortunately for Colby his Tassie Devils went down to the Bendigo Pioneers on the day.

Last edited:
A strong early season performance from Sanders. He was especially influential early, hitting up inside 50 targets with pinpoint delivery.

Anymore Leake footage coming?

Thanks for your efforts
Yes, I do want to get some more out but he only started to put up big numbers and performances in the last few games of the season with his move into the forward line and through the midfield, so there isn't as much that's worth covering as with other prospects.

Some outstanding results at the national combine reminded everyone what a unique talent Goad is, with pace and leaping ability that separates him from the typical lumbering ruckman stereotype.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This was the game in which James Leake transformed himself from a solid defender into contender for the top 10 as a dynamic forward. He was swung forward at half time with his Devils team trailing and he went on a tear in the third quarter, clunking every mark in his area with clean hands and slotting three goals for the term.

adonski

This was the game in which James Leake transformed himself from a solid defender into contender for the top 10 as a dynamic forward. He was swung forward at half time with his Devils team trailing and he went on a tear in the third quarter, clunking every mark in his area with clean hands and slotting three goals for the term.

adonski

Derek Jeter Sport GIF by YES Network

adonski

I’d like the nickname wiki given to him.

Wiki Leake's first game of the talent league season as a full time forward. His hands in the marking contest weren't as clean as normal, but he competed hard in bringing the ball to ground. He stayed dangerous all game, contributing 4 goals and getting involved in scoring chains.

Hey absolutely love your work, i particularly love how you show the good and the not so good of each draftee.

i have not gone back and checked all your videos, BUT could you please post some footage of Aiden O'Driscoll and Sam Van Rooyen if you haven't already.
and could you please post some more footage of Kade De La Rue.

Cheers.

Hey absolutely love your work, i particularly love how you show the good and the not so good of each draftee.

i have not gone back and checked all your videos, BUT could you please post some footage of Aiden O'Driscoll and Sam Van Rooyen if you haven't already.
and could you please post some more footage of Kade De La Rue.

Cheers.
Thanks for your kind words.

I have the one Kade De La Rue vid that I'll post below. Unfortunately we're on the runway to the draft now and I have plans for a bunch of videos I want to create before then, so I can't promise to get to O'Driscoll and Van Rooyen before draft night. If they get drafted though I'll be covering off all drafted players that I don't have anything on as a priority.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back