Resource Noobermensch's Player Compilation Videos

Remove this Banner Ad

A showcase for Larke medalist Ryley Sanders, one of the most consistent performers across every level this season.

My last player profile is up. Big thanks to everyone for watching this season and making content creation so enjoyable.

With the 2023 draft complete its time to focus on the 2024 crop. Moraes is a strong top 10 candidate. A midfielder with a nice inside/outside balance, elite ball winning capability, strong overhead, nice size and excellent running power. In this game we saw him struggle a bit with his disposal accuracy and decision making at times.

With the 2023 draft complete its time to focus on the 2024 crop. Moraes is a strong top 10 candidate. A midfielder with a nice inside/outside balance, elite ball winning capability, strong overhead, nice size and excellent running power. In this game we saw him struggle a bit with his disposal accuracy and decision making at times.
This was a great thread, and many thanks from me (and I'm sure many others) for doing it.

Can I suggest starting a new thread for the 2024 crop, just to keep it a little shorter and more navigable? Or if you want to keep this as a long-running, ongoing thread, then alternative suggestion would be to put in threadmarks to at least denote the draft years?

Thanks again, and I look forward to the next 12 months of videos!

This was a great thread, and many thanks from me (and I'm sure many others) for doing it.

Can I suggest starting a new thread for the 2024 crop, just to keep it a little shorter and more navigable? Or if you want to keep this as a long-running, ongoing thread, then alternative suggestion would be to put in threadmarks to at least denote the draft years?

Thanks again, and I look forward to the next 12 months of videos!
Definitely will do. My thought was to keep this thread active for now for videos from the 2023 season, and then start a new thread at the launch of the 2024 season. In the new thread I'd probably kick it off with a bit of a preview of the top prospects using the 2023 vids.

Anyway, open to suggestions.

One of the top prospects for 2024, Smillie is a 195cm midfielder who can dominate at the contest and then use his size to present as a marking target on the spread.

With Smillie, Moraes and Anderson, Eastern have to be one of the favourites heading into the next Talent League season. What a brutal and talented midfield.

Another 2024 top 10 contender. Sam Lalor simply wins contested footy with power and strength and is a prolific tackler.

As usual mate I will be making a request per month or so.

My first request is a real wildcard and an overager but a player who I feel many here will be talking about in the next 12 months as I feel certain that he will relocate from Kalgoorlie City FC in the Goldfields to Subiaco in 2024 to improve his draft chances, after making the GFL SENIOR all stars team in 2023 as a colts age player. He still will be a colts age player as a late DOB 2005, rather than an early DOB 2005 with an exemption.

That man is Cuba Garlett (S) who has played in two televised matched and been among the best in both.

Most recently he played for WA in the Clontarf College state of origin tournament which was televised on Kayo if you have access to that and was used forward oddly.

But He also travelled down to Perth - the 8 hour drive that is - to play for Subiaco v South Fremantle in round 19 of the colts and played a mature hand down back.

He will be a star next season if he relocates to Perth. Hopefully he does.

Thanks as always mate.

As usual mate I will be making a request per month or so.

My first request is a real wildcard and an overager but a player who I feel many here will be talking about in the next 12 months as I feel certain that he will relocate from Kalgoorlie City FC in the Goldfields to Subiaco in 2024 to improve his draft chances, after making the GFL SENIOR all stars team in 2023 as a colts age player. He still will be a colts age player as a late DOB 2005, rather than an early DOB 2005 with an exemption.

That man is Cuba Garlett (S) who has played in two televised matched and been among the best in both.

Most recently he played for WA in the Clontarf College state of origin tournament which was televised on Kayo if you have access to that and was used forward oddly.

But He also travelled down to Perth - the 8 hour drive that is - to play for Subiaco v South Fremantle in round 19 of the colts and played a mature hand down back.

He will be a star next season if he relocates to Perth. Hopefully he does.

Thanks as always mate.
I live in NZ so I dont get Kayo. I'll have to do the colts game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A first round contender for 2024 out of WA, Malakai Champion defines "excitement machine". Something always seems to happen whenever he's around the footy, and he has the knack of turning his involvements into goals for his team.

Futbolista thought you might like this one. Super excited to see what Malakai can do next year.

A first round contender for 2024 out of WA, Malakai Champion defines "excitement machine". Something always seems to happen whenever he's around the footy, and he has the knack of turning his involvements into goals for his team.

Futbolista thought you might like this one. Super excited to see what Malakai can do next year.

Very nice work mate and what a little dynamo. I hope the recruiters give him a chance despite a lack of height.

He will be rated very highly due to his brawl starting ability imo

Feel free to suggest any names that you'd like to see.

Tyler Welsh, Trainor you did already?

Jobe Shanahan
Harry O'Farrell
Jonty Faull
Kayle Gerryn
Flynn Penry
Jack Whitlock
Matt Whitlock
Caleb Nancarrow
Joel Cochran
Noah Mraz

I think these are the 12 best KPP for next year... I would like a refresher on how they play :)

Anyone in New Zealand who is remotely draftable? They have a half decent league in your part of the world don't they mate?
I doubt it. Big Rugby get their claws into all the elite athletic talent over here. Footy doesnt really have much of a presence culturally.

I am an aussie myself. Moved over a few years ago to spend a snow season on the slopes with some mates here and it kind of stuck. Beautiful part of the world, but tragically backward when it comes to their knowledge of the one true faith, Footy.

Jobe Shanahan
Harry O'Farrell
Jonty Faull
Kayle Gerryn
Flynn Penry
Jack Whitlock
Matt Whitlock
Caleb Nancarrow
Joel Cochran
Noah Mraz

I think these are the 12 best KPP for next year... I would like a refresher on how they play :)
Cheers Davo. I did a Kayle Gerreyn video at the request of Futbolista a couple of months ago, but happy to do more of him. Havent done Trainor yet, but he'll be coming soon. I'll work my way through the rest of your list. We have a few months up our sleeves.

I've done Tyler Welsh at the champs:

Last edited:

Jobe Shanahan
Harry O'Farrell
Jonty Faull
Kayle Gerryn
Flynn Penry
Jack Whitlock
Matt Whitlock
Caleb Nancarrow
Joel Cochran
Noah Mraz

Some of these guys would be good noobermensch, cheers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back