Media Noobz0r's Power Rankings

Remove this Banner Ad

Back in Season 18, a visionary called Gee Dub created an algorithm. A formula so intricate that it could accurately rank the best posters in the league from 1-40. When he went to the great stadium in the sky, he passed on the algorithm to yours truly. I cannot reveal the formula, not even in private. I can, however, confirm that it is based on SIM performance, quality of match-thread posting, quality of media, and general attractiveness. The one poster I have shared this with, JoshWoodenSpoon, understands the consequences of any such action. It is a punishment even worse than death.

I will be semi-regularly updating this. I have updated the algorithm so that it now resides in an app in my phone, and will send me a push notification whenever it deems enough changes have been made to warrant an update.

1. TheInjuryFactory
2. The Filth Wizard
3. manangatang
4. Kennedy Parker
5. tgrs
6. Tony Lynn 15
7. Elton Johns Wig
8. Noobz0r
9. Agent93
10. CakeEater
11. JoshWoodenSpoon
12. Harvey Manfrenjensen
13. TJASTA
14. AuntyBlindEye
15. BarryBran
16. Test Tickle
17. Headless
18. philreich
19. Ant Bear
20. Ned_Flanders
21. TedDougChris
22. pantskyle
23. Bloodied52
24. Tarkyn_24
25. spookism

Last edited:
The formula is back.
I spent my long weekend poring over the past 2 seasons to update it, in doing so I have ensured that the secret formula truly reflects the modern SFA.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back in Season 18, a visionary called Gee Dub created an algorithm. A formula so intricate that it could accurately rank the best posters in the league from 1-40. When he went to the great stadium in the sky, he passed on the algorithm to yours truly. I cannot reveal the formula, not even in private. I can, however, confirm that it is based on SIM performance, quality of match-thread posting, quality of media, and general attractiveness. The one poster I have shared this with, JoshWoodenSpoon, understands the consequences of any such action. It is a punishment even worse than death.

I will be semi-regularly updating this. I have updated the algorithm so that it now resides in an app in my phone, and will send me a push notification whenever it deems enough changes have been made to warrant an update.

1. TheInjuryFactory
2. The Filth Wizard
3. manangatang
4. Kennedy Parker
5. tgrs
6. Tony Lynn 15
7. Elton Johns Wig
8. Noobz0r
9. Agent93
10. CakeEater
11. JoshWoodenSpoon
12. Harvey Manfrenjensen
13. TJASTA
14. AuntyBlindEye
15. BarryBran
16. Test Tickle
17. Headless
18. philreich
19. Ant Bear
20. Ned_Flanders
21. TedDougChris
22. pantskyle
23. Bloodied52
24. Tarkyn_24
25. spookism

Noobz is always 10 or under.

1. TheInjuryFactory
2. The Filth Wizard
3. manangatang
4. Kennedy Parker
5. tgrs
6. Tony Lynn 15
7. Elton Johns Wig
8. Noobz0r
9. Agent93
10. CakeEater
11. JoshWoodenSpoon
12. Harvey Manfrenjensen
13. TJASTA
14. AuntyBlindEye
15. BarryBran
16. Test Tickle
17. Headless
18. philreich
19. Ant Bear
20. Ned_Flanders
21. TedDougChris
22. pantskyle
23. Bloodied52
24. Tarkyn_24
25. spookism
tgrs has basically been a myth, and yet.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back