Media Noobz0r's Used Car Lot

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ll grab a Frankston Rover as soon as you can source one OP

View attachment 525113

jack-nicholson-middle-finger.gif

**** you and your desk Cloud_, I'm a used car dealer now. And boy do I have some offers for you!

This Land of Sweet is an ever expanding metropolis. And with the average qootyer leading busier and busier lives, it really is important that you own a vehicle that suits your needs. Here at Noobz0r's Used Car Lot, we can give you the perfect offer for your ideal car!

Just look at some of the specials that we have today!

The JoshWoodenSpoon MVP - 60,000 ClarkeMonies

image-1.jpg

Agile strength, reaching forward to grasp the future. Aesthetic beauty, inspired by nature’s design proportions. From elegant craftsmanship comes incomparable confidence and poise. This car will get you where you need to go in absolute style, SFA.

Featuring a 6.6-litre, twin-turbo V12, 8-speed automatic engine its grunt belies its overall class as a vehicle. Inside is pure luxury, leather heated seats, wood grain finish and all the bells and whistles really does make this the prototype qooty car for the future.

The NaturalDisaster Thirties - 1200 ClarkeMonies

51607.jpg

Are you worried about your public image? Need something extra to boost your stock around the league? Then the NaturalDisaster is for you!

Featuring a fully sick spoiler that doesn't look at all like you're trying too hard, this vehicle will definitely make you stand out in the crowd. The ND Features an adequately powered 1.5-litre 4-speed manual engine. What is lacks in raw power, it certainly makes up for with it's basic interior. Your ND comes fitted with a tape deck, adjustable radio stereo, and cup holders.

Perfect for first time drivers, or those looking to pick up chicks around Baghdad.

The BRAB - 10000 ClarkeMonies

gts-super-300-4v-red-02-411x300.png

Socially and environmentally aware, this vehicle just screams out 'look at me'.

It's 300cc engine can deliver maximum power of 22 horsepower, but don't let that fool you! This vehicle just keeps going and going, and can be absolutely relied upon to never stop. And, funnily enough, it actually drives faster in reverse than it does in drive.

For a limited time only this car comes with a complimentary scarf.

~~~~~~~

Keep an eye out for our daily specials, these cars won't last long!

At Noobz', we insert you where you want!
This is a scam, people! I’ve seen this before. There are no cars. There’s no car lot, and there are definitely no scarves... This guy is on his computer somewhere in Benin, Southern Nigeria. DO NOT GIVE HIM ANY PERSONAL DETAILS!

You should be ashamed of yourself, Noobz, preying on the naive, the vulnerable, and the gullible. Find something worthwhile to do with your life.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not again :(
Dear client
I have performed a confidential case evaluation as requested by U2tigers and conclude you are in a strong position to seek punitive damages to punish the Defendant (Noobz0r) for particularly egregious conduct in your dealings with his online business. If successfully obtained, we would estimate punitive damages to exceed the amount of 25 Tittybong Dong.
Don’t bother reading the print at the base of this correspondence as it is just legal stuff we have to put to protect our clients, nothing for you to concern yourself with.

Yours in helping the small guy win

Tigerturbulance Lawyers
Hippodrome
SFA

We will charge you on a 'no win, still fee' basis.
This means if you do not win your case, you will still pay our costs and also pay the legal fees of Noobz0r.
If you win your case, we will take any amount paid to you.

Posting pictures in my used car thread? Lawyer up pal.
Dear Mr Noobz0r;
Tigerturbulance Lawyers aims to resolve your dispute with TJASTA quickly, fairly and discreetly. We understand that the cost of legal advice is a major concern and as a struggling car business would be of great concern. We at Tigerturbulance Lawyers sympathize with the position you are in, as we were once a struggling small business living from hand to mouth. Because of this we would like to offer you our services and as we represent the Plaintiff (TJASTA) we would be in an ideal situation to screw him over ensuring you win the case. At Tigerturbulance Lawyers we know the ins and outs of bullshit SFA liability claims because we deal with them every day. We know the campaigners and the tactics they use to minimise compensation payouts and we put this knowledge to the best possible use. I have performed a confidential case evaluation and conclude you are in a strong position to do over the Plaintiff (TJASTA). If successfully obtained, we would estimate damages to exceed the amount of 2 Tittybong Dong. I have enclosed our card if you wish to contact us and if you do use our service all our dealings will remain strictly confidential.

Don’t bother reading the print at the base of this correspondence as it is just legal stuff we have to put to protect our clients, nothing for you to concern yourself with.

Yours in helping screw the small guy

Tigerturbulance Lawyers
Hippodrome
SFA

This means if you do not win your case, you will still pay our costs and also pay the legal fees of TJASTA.
Lawyers.jpg

Dear Mr Noobz0r;
Tigerturbulance Lawyers aims to resolve your dispute with TJASTA quickly, fairly and discreetly. We understand that the cost of legal advice is a major concern and as a struggling car business would be of great concern. We at Tigerturbulance Lawyers sympathize with the position you are in, as we were once a struggling small business living from hand to mouth. Because of this we would like to offer you our services and as we represent the Plaintiff (TJASTA) we would be in an ideal situation to screw him over ensuring you win the case. At Tigerturbulance Lawyers we know the ins and outs of bullshit SFA liability claims because we deal with them every day. We know the campaigners and the tactics they use to minimise compensation payouts and we put this knowledge to the best possible use. I have performed a confidential case evaluation and conclude you are in a strong position to do over the Plaintiff (TJASTA). If successfully obtained, we would estimate damages to exceed the amount of 2 Tittybong Dong. I have enclosed our card if you wish to contact us and if you do use our service all our dealings will remain strictly confidential.

Yours in helping screw the small guy

Tigerturbulance Lawyers
Hippodrome
SFA

This means if you do not win your case, you will still pay our costs and also pay the legal fees of TJASTA.
View attachment 527252

I'm punching you in the neck for making me read this s**t

#worstoffseasonever

Remove this Banner Ad

Back