Norf don’t have the testes. But do Gold Coast, GWS or Adelaide?

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely one of those clubs in the title do what Norf don’t want to do and call out Daicos and Darcy in the draft. Norf seem like they are going to give up and skip to the 3rd best rated player in the draft and claim he was the best.

You get the feeling that there's going to be a massively troll worthy future coming out of this draft.
We already plan to release a series of Horny Francis - The Chosen One merchandise.
That hasn't already been done before, has it?
It's basically draft tampering because North have done deals to get favours back from Collingwood and Footscray in some form.
Who told you?
I need names!
That information was supposed to be kept confidential and in house.

We already plan to release a series of Horny Francis - The Chosen One merchandise.
That hasn't already been done before, has it?

Who told you?
I need names!
That information was supposed to be kept confidential and in house.

limited to only 100 worldwide

is at least 4 years old (couldnt find a date, but thats how long ago murphy was last the captain)

still in stock

Why would we bid on inferior players?
Daicos is the best player in the draft, that’s been established for a long time. Darcy is the best tall, so with the way drafting works, he is more valuable. Your recruiting factory has been spinning porky pies to cover up the compromise.

Imagine being a Grand final side and adding the best player from the draft then a top 3 talent in successive years :cool:

Daicos is the best player in the draft, that’s been established for a long time. Darcy is the best tall, so with the way drafting works, he is more valuable. Your recruiting factory has been spinning porky pies to cover up the compromise.
Daicos is as much the best player in the draft as your over 26's are worth trading a first round pick for.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's basically draft tampering because North have done deals to get favours back from Collingwood and Footscray in some form.

Or maybe it's because Horne-Francis is the best player from this draf

Actually have a feeling Daicos will be a bust and Darcy will spend most of next season in the VFL according to Bevo.

Or maybe it's because Horne-Francis is the best player from this draf

Actually have a feeling Daicos will be a bust and Darcy will spend most of next season in the VFL according to Bevo.
Collingwood fans are claiming him as the messiah and I think it'll be too much pressure for him.

Surely one of those clubs in the title do what Norf don’t want to do and call out Daicos and Darcy in the draft. Norf seem like they are going to give up and skip to the 3rd best rated player in the draft and claim he was the best.

Surely the Roos take Horne-Francis at 1. Then GWS go for Daicos with the Pies matching. Then GWS take Callaghan. Then Gold Coast go for Darcy then cross their fingers and whoever they pick stays with them for 3 or 4 years without needing to be paid $500k a year.

Collingwood fans are claiming him as the messiah and I think it'll be too much pressure for him.

That is my worry myself.

I hope they don't throw him to the Wolves like Melbourne did with Jack Watys.

That is my worry myself.

I hope they don't throw him to the Wolves like Melbourne did with Jack Watys.
I hope a group of our players gang tackle him on debut when he's about to get his first possession.

I hope a group of our players gang tackle him on debut when he's about to get his first possession.

Nah, they'll need to rush him in for round 1 because they can only fit he, Grundy, Moore, DeGoey, a couple of pensioners and some kids into their salary cap.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back