Norf is not poor anymore!

What should North buy first?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

North are worse off now than they were 10 years ago when they were offered to relocate to the Gold Coast and James Brayshaw "saved the club". They play fewer games at home now, which means fewer games supporters can attend and less exposure; they're in the bottom 4 and have the coach that got them there signed on long term; they can't attract good players to the club and they still don't have anywhere near the assets of other clubs

Yeah nah

I liked the part where you went with a half-baked "stadium redevelopment", ran out of money and had to find a naming rights sponsor to finish the building, then had to find more funding to put seats around the oval :$

The "joint venture with Fencing Victoria" says it all - and no I'm not talking about the barriers between houses, I mean the jousting without horses type :$:$

I liked the part where you went with a half-baked "stadium redevelopment", ran out of money and had to find a naming rights sponsor to finish the building, then had to find more funding to put seats around the oval :$

The "joint venture with Fencing Victoria" says it all - and no I'm not talking about the barriers between houses, I mean the jousting without horses type :$:$

Nah

North could be playing in Ballarat instead of us if it wasn't for James Brayshaw playing golf instead of showing up to meetings, and failing to get Ted Baillieu to match John Brumby's election promise to redevelop the stadium. Now it's the Bulldogs who have stopped playing interstate, and North who continue to play games away from their fans. All the time they spent in Ballarat was for nothing

If North stopped selling home games, they couldn't afford to exist

If I wasn't feeling under the weather today I would have photoshopped Brayshaw into a hydraulic lowrider with him wearing an obscenely large amount of bling everywhere

Oh and gold fluffy dice

Dalhaus is n the shopping list.

You have been given notice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If norf weren't that incompetent they couldn't even make money off pokies they still would as well.

More recently they just went down the betting agency route.

Because we all know pokies are the only avenue problem gamblers use

More recently they just went down the betting agency route.

Because we all know pokies are the only avenue problem gamblers use
Socially responsible because they failed to make a profit off it.

1 solitary pokie club. Well glory be me.

Yeah, just one solitary one, like it's almost none. So close to none, isn't it? Just one solitary club.

It's so insignificant that you'd be inclined to argue that no underprivileged people are destroying their lives on those 87 machines.

Oh Tiges, premiers one minute, socially responsible the next. What a feel good story.

Last edited:
“Hiding”?

Methinks a few of you take this internet thing too seriously
Pop-up-sprinkler is a better term.

No, I don't need to create monthly s**t mb threads to reinforce my existence like some.

Last edited:
Back