Norf Melvin Beggers Watch!

Remove this Banner Ad

Poor perf. Not even they deserve that.
North Melbourne does have a following in WA. Partially thanks to Ross Glendenning, Peter Bell, Barry cable... acutally, scartch that last name.

Not that I would endorse North Melbourne to relocate or Merge with another club.

North had the chance to Go to Gold coast, North refused.

North Melbourne does have a following in WA. Partially thanks to Ross Glendenning, Peter Bell, Barry cable... acutally, scartch that last name.

Not that I would endorse North Melbourne to relocate or Merge with another club.

North had the chance to Go to Gold coast, North refused.
Relocation to Perth wouldn't work. They might have a following but it won't grow.
the Eagles and Dockers are pretty intrenched and no one is going to jump off to go for an ex Melbourne team. The only ones who might buy a membership are Eagles in the wings members who want to see live games while waiting for an Eagles spot to open up.

As much as the AFL gets wrong. I think they got the two Perth teams right with the Eagles and Freo.

the Club that deserves every LOL that can be written bout them - they are the dusty detritus of the AFL, souless, manufactured, irrelevant beggars barely surviving off the left over crumbs pushed off the table - like cockroaches they refuse to just go away and die somewhere norf or somewhere souf..

they should marry St Kilda and format tiddlywinks league.

Relocation to Perth wouldn't work. They might have a following but it won't grow.
the Eagles and Dockers are pretty intrenched and no one is going to jump off to go for an ex Melbourne team. The only ones who might buy a membership are Eagles in the wings members who want to see live games while waiting for an Eagles spot to open up.

As much as the AFL gets wrong. I think they got the two Perth teams right with the Eagles and Freo.
I disagree.

I reckon it would of worked. It would of taken 8-10 years though. But timing was the key.

Had they moved during the era where Eagles and dockers played home games at the 42,000 seat subiaco era of 2001-17, it would of worked. Kangaroos would of found a way to get 20-28,000 at the game and still turned a profit.

Yes the eagles and dockers are entrenched, But there is population growth. Theres 2.7 million people in WA now compared to 1.6 million in SA. WAs population will hit over 3 million easily by the end of this decade.

It could be like 2002-07. Eagles tickets were the hottest tickets in town. eagles memberships had a 2-4 year waiting list. I think the waiting list was like 10-15,000 members. It came to the point that some of those eagles fans ran out of paitence and became dockers members.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So what is the AFL going to do in a few years when North remain crap and all their top picks are playing at Collingwood or Carlton?

Time to fold the tin rattlers IMO
That's my biggest issue with them they don't tin rattle like other club's do when they're in crisis, they prefer to beg and the frigging AFL are always very happy to help them out with either money or draft concessions!... WTF!:mad:

ask talking GIF by South Park

Happy Episode 19 GIF by The Simpsons

How much did your priority-pick needing minnow club fork out for the MCG-lite over there in Perf?
It's not our stadium, genius. The Gov owns it and we rent it off them, same as when Cricket Aus rent it for games and people rent it for concerts.

I dunno, most Docker supporters jumped off the Eagles bandwagon to sign up with the anchors when they came in.

lol

And you think the GFC own Kardinia Park?
god knows, Google says its a trust ??

is it used for anything else but geelong games? with its shape, can it be used for anything else???

* well there you go, its a state-owned asset.
my mistake, apologies

Remove this Banner Ad

Back