Official Club Stuff Norf supporters say the darndest things

Remove this Banner Ad

I was saying Lol Norf-Urns
699351-9587140-640-360.jpg

"Yeah I know you're racist. If I point you out I'm a shoe in for Aussie of the year."

Is there a heap of Sooz in here?

Nah, she's her own beast, on a whole other level.

Currently claiming responsibility for getting Dal Santo, Brown, and Nahas to Norf (Waite was some other campaignershit's fault). :rainbow:

Currently claiming responsibility for getting Dal Santo, Brown, and Nahas to Norf (Waite was some other campaignershit's fault). :rainbow:

Hang on, are you saying that she think she was fully responsible for getting those three flogs to Norf? I didn't know she was part of Norfs recruitment panel. :drunk:

Hang on, are you saying that she think she was fully responsible for getting those three flogs to Norf? I didn't know she was part of Norfs recruitment panel. :drunk:

She's Brad Scott's cousin, remember?

She's talking s**t. Everyone at North knows I was behind the brown recruitment LB2Snake will confirm

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It shits me to tears because my own view is that Lindsay Thomas is the victim of racism in the same way Goodes was, just expressed differently. Between 2007 and now, Joel Selwood has been paid 299 too high frees and LT has got 73. But LT cops it mercilessly. And just as dipshits like BT and Dermie "condemned" the "violence" of Goodes dance - one of the most brilliant things I've ever seen btw - so they pot LT for being a "stager".

It is institutionalised unconscious racism, racism so deep people don't even know they are being racist.

If people knew where Lindsay Thomas had come from, and what it has taken for him to be even out on a footy field, they would look very differently at the society they live in.

LOL N0rf. :$

If we were Western, we'd be getting the media all week about how brave we are, with all our injuries. And puff pieces written about how we should have won, we were the better side, except for the inconvenience of goal kicking.
Oh dear jealous of the bathwater drinkers media exposure.

"Whether or not what was heard was accurate. Lt is treated differently by the umpires. Whether they admit it or not."

The ol' yarn about the grub who cried wolf comes to mind.

image.jpeg

Last edited:
From less than a week ago:

I do get a chuckle out of a Hawthorn and WCE poster making claims of having inside mail at North whilst completely dismissing the notion that there are North people here that who aren't getting mail.

Well guess what, the bravado of North posters is due to the fact that Gaff is coming to North Melbourne. We know it, you don't.

:$:$:$

Not so happy now:

Hope Cunners knocks him out. With instructions from JB and Mark Brayshaw.

Annoyed but good luck Gaff and now we will get Cunners to slam him at every opportunity next season.Plus Froggy he will wish he did not F*** us around.

I hope we go out and ******* hurt some people next year.

Honour less bastards, a man who can not keep his word is lower than a snake’s arse.

I am an advocate of karma here's to hoping his Fremantle namesake squares the ledger in an upcoming derby ... Don't want to look at him now

Stay classy N0rf fans. :rainbow:

Apparently Gaff is a liar and his lies cost Billy Hartung his career. :$

From what i read Apparently he'd committed to us. Not claiming to know because I'm not ITK. But if he did commit, and has now decided not to come, then i wouldn't want such a flakey pea heart on our list anyway.

He did, and we delisted a kid to make way for him.

Still awaiting confirmation before I have more to add.

Yeah, but it's a disgrace mate. The club would have told Gaff this before they did it.

So again, just reinforces the ticker of the bloke if he's just cost a kid his AFL career.

Maybe his whack on Brayshaw wasnt as "out of character" as many are peddling.

As I stated, still awaiting confirmation.

I will be appalled at his actions if he recommits.

You should read the earlier parts and trade threads, absolute cluter ****'s of threads.

Team boards are easy pickings, but f*** the angry reaction when flimsy 'inside info' was wrong is hilarious. Surely after they lapped it up last year, they'd have been more circumspect this year. :$

Wowee what a melty obsession

Another quality contribution from the posting equivalent of Norf at trade week. :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back