Norf tells Hawf to GAGF

Remove this Banner Ad

Typically I don't involve myself in crudely constructed bait threads, they only encourage minnows to feed.

Nothing constructed here, your own President offered to merge. Why would he do that? :$

Nothing constructed here, your own President offered to merge. Why would he do that? :$
Jeff’s motives are usually a mystery, it’s what makes him so entertaining.

Meh AFLW is an inferior competition
With inferior players that have no skills
With weak tv and crowd numbers

Its laughable that the afl are willing to bleed money to appease a weaker gender group.
Yet your plastic franchise of a bandwagon club Whorethorn want to join forces with lol Norf!

Laugh it up minnows. While your clubs were either undertaking the biggest drug cheating scandal in team sport. Or being run into the ground by inept coacjing staff (LOL Brad Scott).

Hawthorn was busy winning premierships and threepeating!
And now you are grovelling to lolnorf.

The cliff fall has gone much further than we all expected.

Laugh it up minnows. While your clubs were either undertaking the biggest drug cheating scandal in team sport. Or being run into the ground by inept coacjing staff (LOL Brad Scott).

Hawthorn was busy winning premierships and threepeating!
And wanting to merge with another club, again, lol hawfs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dear Hawforn (aka Fake Tasmania), thank you for your desperate application to join our successful Tasmania Kangaroos franchise. However, I regret to inform you that your application is DENIED because we have integrity and an identity that we don't just sell and try to merge every two seconds for money. Take your horrible Hawthorn Mayblooms/Hawthorn Hawks/Melbourne Hawks/Tassie Hawks/Tassie Kangaroo Hawks franchises out of our state and close your legs and fade in to obscurity with some dignity please!! :oops::thumbsdown:

giphy.gif

Kennett pretending to care about a nothing comp where we'd only want in if we could share the costs.

Visionary.
The whole thing was a failed con. Norf have an AWFL team license, we don't. So Jeff tried to jump onboard by asking them to share it with us, thinking Norf's been an amateurishly run club for decades so they'd probably say yes. To much surprise they display an uncommon hint of business acumen by refusing.

Can't say it bothers me in the slightest. Now that the novelty's over the women's comp will be a flop this year and the frenzy for licenses will die down until the sheilas learn how to play the game to a remotely professional & entertaining standard, ie. probably never. :)

Jeff is 2/3 dick, 1/3 inspiration. He says and does stuff that should mostly be ignored. However, unlike most your spud clubs’ presidents, he likes to try stuff, and that’s what keeps us on top.

In this case, Norf, with the AFL’s backing are totally undercutting us. We deserve the right to get an AFL woman’s team in Tas. ahead of a club that only became interested after we’d cultivated the market. It’s BS.

I know you all desperately want to see us merge, but it’s not happening. Sorry. I suggest you go wallow in your many years of mediocre success.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back