AFL Norm Smith Medal 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rioli should never of won either in 2015, Luke Hodge should have by a mile. Surely corrupted.

Another good shout - but Mitchell was every bit as good as Hodge if not better that day

I like Josh Kelly ($13 now) and Lambert ($23). Feels like this is the game where Lambert can get off the chain if Dusty and co are tagged. Sneaks in with a couple of goals would help.

Jezza Cameron is a shout as for GWS to win he needs to kick 3-4 minimum.

I like Josh Kelly ($13 now) and Lambert ($23). Feels like this is the game where Lambert can get off the chain if Dusty and co are tagged. Sneaks in with a couple of goals would help.

Jezza Cameron is a shout as for GWS to win he needs to kick 3-4 minimum.
I like Lambert too, but $23 is short. he's still $31 on a couple of the other betting sites.

Absolute poison at 50-1 on betfair when you consider that a similar player like Rioli with much more experience is 70-1, Hell even Caddy is 90-1. People get too caught up in the hype and I wouldn't back him at anything less than 3 figures.

h4gpq4zq-1369536012.jpg

What are McAvaney and Pippos doing in there?

The other three, no problems.

Two former full forwards and a former small forward on the panel might help the likes of Cameron, Lynch, Greene, Riewoldt, etc.

I for one am going with Cameron. I don't see how Richmond stop him.

If I thought Richmond were going to win, I'd be all over Lynch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I backed Houli for the NS in 2017 and got burned by the judges.

Burned I tell you.

Never again.

On the other hand, I backed Johannisen the year before and got outrageously lucky via judge incompetence.

JJ was a turnover merchant that day and yet somehow was awarded the NS.

So you have to accept the swings and roundabouts of punting.
Any idea if any of these judges like to have a punt ?😉

I take back my statement reckon if there is a forward that can bag 5 goals they could take Norm Smith home.

Thought it was Brad Johnson on the selection panel but it turned out to be Chris Johnson, teammate of Alistair Lynch. Definitely think forwards whether small or big contenders now.

Also did a bit of research into Angela Pippos, she is a South Australian and Adelaide Crows fan, there maybe some possible favours to a SA player.

Gone with Martin, Prestia, Lynch and Grimes. Smaller amounts on Greene, Cotchin and Haynes.

There definitely some good value this year though.

HALF TIME NORM SMITH MEDAL ODDS:

Martin 2.10
Prestia 6
Houli 9
Pickett 10
Jack Riewoldt 11
Lynch 17
Edwards 21
Grimes 26
Cotchin 26
Castagna 34
Cameron 34
Taranto 34
Whitfield 51
Greene 51
Josh Kelly 51
Zach Williams 51

If Jack kicks a bag of 5 in this low scoring contest, he wins Norm Smith for me. Can smell a bag of 7 goals though.

Martin been good but hasnt been that high on disposal, Pickett been good in the centre. Got a bit of Pickett pre-game @41. Cmon Marlion another big half! Any of those 3 worth of taking Norm Smith at half time interval IMO.

Pls pls pls pls dusty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back