Werewolf NORMAL ****ING WEREWOLF

Remove this Banner Ad

quaint-thatched-cottage-in-the-english-country-side-FFNF36.jpg

If you look closely, you can see the anti-wolf machine-gun nests and the sniper position on the chimney

2. The Half Back [flog]
4. pantskyle [seer]
10. manangatang [vigilante]
19. RodneyDangerfield [campaignerface]
38. BigJoeD_ [villager]
28. Dingster [villager]

9. deaneus [campaignerfaced as goon]
20. Agent93 [campaignerfaced as cub]
25. I Dont Care [campaignerfaced as doctor]
27. Tandy
39. The Filth Wizard

2. The Half Back [flog]
4. pantskyle [seer]
10. manangatang [vigilante]
19. RodneyDangerfield [campaignerface]
38. BigJoeD_ [villager]
28. Dingster [villager]

9. deaneus [campaignerfaced as goon]
20. Agent93 [campaignerfaced as cub]
25. I Dont Care [campaignerfaced as doctor]
27. Tandy
39. The Filth Wizard

And TFW is supposed to be...?

And TFW is supposed to be...?

Villager.

If I'm a wolf I'm a bad one seeing as how I was in the vote for the Alpha and early if not first on the Beta yesterday.

UPDATE MOD * UP

THE AMULET HAS BEEN DESTROOOOOOOOOOOYED

Last wolf isn't it?...

meaning the last wolf is one of Dingster, deaneus or I Dont Care.

You can vig me if you like to reduce the choices, but I'm just a villager

By the seer?

If so then that means IDC and deaneus are front and centre.

Well then, deaneus may as well out himself now. Can't win

All I see is a lonely wolf howling at the wind

Well, that escalated quickly.

Filth Wizard narrows it down to me, Dingy or IDC
IDC immediately claims he's just a villager.
Filth Wizards narrows it even further to me and IDC
IDC immediately claims, it's me
I invite anyone left who can seer, to seer me. I'm unlikely to be a target tonight, since the evils probably have bigger fish to fry, fish they bought at the local village fishmonger...

...who is IDC!

Yes, if it's between IDC and I - it's IDC. I'm a villager, if anyone's bothered to seer me would know. Which also means i'm small fry, and would probably be ignored by the evils tonight as they try to pick up higher value targets

Let's see how this goes

Well, that escalated quickly.

Filth Wizard narrows it down to me, Dingy or IDC
IDC immediately claims he's just a villager.
Filth Wizards narrows it even further to me and IDC
IDC immediately claims, it's me
I invite anyone left who can seer, to seer me. I'm unlikely to be a target tonight, since the evils probably have bigger fish to fry, fish they bought at the local village fishmonger...

...who is IDC!

Yes, if it's between IDC and I - it's IDC. I'm a villager, if anyone's bothered to seer me would know. Which also means i'm small fry, and would probably be ignored by the evils tonight as they try to pick up higher value targets

Let's see how this goes

I have already put my hand up to be a vig target to narrow the choices, I notice you weren't willing to put your own head on the block o_O

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have already put my hand up to be a vig target to narrow the choices, I notice you weren't willing to put your own head on the block o_O

Oooooooooooh, first to volunteer, so you can claim to have taken a bullet for the village

Tell you what, come round my place, i've got a silver bullet for you.

Bring some flathead too.

By the way, how is bub with the jaundice?

Thankfully cleared up mostly after a night on treatment... he's back where we want him, although slightly difficult last night. Thanks for asking.

Thankfully cleared up mostly after a night on treatment... he's back where we want him, although slightly difficult last night. Thanks for asking.

Ah that's good! When I mentioned my daughter had it when she was born, it didn't go well I was on stand bye to get rushed to Cairns via chopper with her for emergency blood transfusion, but the UV treatment endede up doing the job though it took the best part of a week

Ah that's good! When I mentioned my daughter had it when she was born, it didn't go well I was on stand bye to get rushed to Cairns via chopper with her for emergency blood transfusion, but the UV treatment endede up doing the job though it took the best part of a week

Sorry to hear that mate. I think if Kate had to go through that she'd be committed. How did they do the treatment? Now it's basically a UV blanket so he could sleep with it all night.

Sorry to hear that mate. I think if Kate had to go through that she'd be committed. How did they do the treatment? Now it's basically a UV blanket so he could sleep with it all night.

It was a glass crib thing with lights at the top, bub had patches on her eyes. Twenty years ago so I guess they've come a long way with treatment now

My head hurts from being a campaignerface. I campaignerfaced Deaneus and IDC was dingster seered?
Yup. I'll post Pants seer when I get there.

I figured I'll try and make sense of this to give some kind of order to the bottom group by going back over the thread. If the the confirmed good (top group) vote together we should just be a matter of time.

Wolf you could save us all some time and claim the role and we can all head to the after party.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back