Werewolf NORMAL ****ING WEREWOLF

Remove this Banner Ad

Yup. I'll post Pants seer when I get there.

I figured I'll try and make sense of this to give some kind of order to the bottom group by going back over the thread. If the the confirmed good (top group) vote together we should just be a matter of time.

Wolf you could save us all some time and claim the role and we can all head to the after party.
I noticed that on N4 IDC voted for SR (Cub) and SR voted for IDC while everyone else was focusing on RU_, SM and TIF.

I wonder if they were trying to cause some separation. Looks suss.

The first round of lynch votes is interesting. Flashback - Pants claimed seer/false seer (at that stage) and had seered Boncer Alpha. Here are the votes in order.

1. IDC voted boncer still very early in the voting.
2. deaneus voted boncer.
3. Tandy voted boncer as part of the band wagon.
4. Agent voted TFW against the bandwagon.
5. TFW voted Agent in retaliation.

Wolf you could save us all some time and claim the role and we can all head to the after party.
Wolf can't win unless the village monumentally *s up. Here's the best two scenarios for the wolf:

Scenario A: Tang misses, and wolf kills tang, pants seers misses. 8 people and 3 possibilities left. Even if we botched 2 lynches, there's still 3 known village and one wolf left.
Scenario B: Tang misses, wolf kills pants, lynch misses, tang misses, wolf kills tang. Even if the second lynch misses, there's still 2 known village and one wolf left.

All other moves give the wolf a higher chance of being found earlier than the 3rd day cycle from now. Either way they'll remain outnumbered as long as no-one gets modkilled.

The first round of lynch votes is interesting. Flashback - Pants claimed seer/false seer (at that stage) and had seered Boncer Alpha. Here are the votes in order.

1. IDC voted boncer still very early in the voting.
2. deaneus voted boncer.
3. Tandy voted boncer as part of the band wagon.
4. Agent voted TFW against the bandwagon.
5. TFW voted Agent in retaliation.
Day 2 lynch votes...

1. TFW voted Agent again
2. IDC voted THB in retaliation.
3. Tandy voted dogs after switching from SM
4. deaneus voted SM. Never switched after Pants told him to change
5. Agent voted DERO on the bandwagon switching from me

Day 2 lynch votes...

1. TFW voted Agent again
2. IDC voted THB in retaliation.
3. Tandy voted dogs after switching from SM
4. deaneus voted SM. Never switched after Pants told him to change
5. Agent voted DERO on the bandwagon switching from me

I changed my vote off of THB didn't I?

I changed my vote off of THB didn't I?
Not unless I missed it which is possible reading page after page! If you find it let me know. You only found out he was a flog after deadline from memory.

Not unless I missed it which is possible reading page after page! If you find it let me know. You only found out he was a flog after deadline from memory.

When he was outed as a flog I changed to whoever they were voting for if I recall :think: But my memory needs more ram so I could be wrong :huh:

Yeah he didn’t change from THB according to my reading.

Yes, I checked it was after the deadline. Anyway...so I voted for a flog. It was THB...I would do it again in a heartbeat o_O

What if we did the following?
  • pantskyle seer Deaneus
  • I hit IDC - reason being his dodgy voting, not helping the village much in spite of being around and flipping a good role with Rodders unlike deaneus and A93
  • RodneyDangerfield campaignerface TFW
Then we have some information that should position us well at the very least, regardless of whether I'm around or not.

1) If IDC is wolf - win
2) If IDC is villager (sad) and deaneus flips wolf - lynch / if villager - good
3) If TFW campaignerfaces as villager - lynch / if non-villager - next lynch target

If nothing else, it narrows down our list of 'not confirmed' as Tandy and the question mark over TFW. I guess A93 could be wolf too; all we know is he isn't the cub as flipped by old campaigneryface Rodders.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What if we did the following?
  • pantskyle seer Deaneus
  • I hit IDC - reason being his dodgy voting, not helping the village much in spite of being around and flipping a good role with Rodders unlike deaneus and A93
  • RodneyDangerfield campaignerface TFW
Then we have some information that should position us well at the very least, regardless of whether I'm around or not.

1) If IDC is wolf - win
2) If IDC is villager (sad) and deaneus flips wolf - lynch / if villager - good
3) If TFW campaignerfaces as villager - lynch / if non-villager - next lynch target

If nothing else, it narrows down our list of 'not confirmed' as Tandy and the question mark over TFW. I guess A93 could be wolf too; all we know is he isn't the cub as flipped by old campaigneryface Rodders.
Why would IDC vote Bonce early in the voting and then sausageroll?

Why would IDC vote Bonce early in the voting and then sausageroll?
My theory is he was trying to create separation between them. SR ended up being killed that night I believe.

I can’t be sure; just a hunch. But it did stand out as strange behaviour.

He also said ‘I think Sante is dodgy’ after voting Morgs, but that was after there was already quite a bit of heat on Sante. I’m guessing he was trying to look like a good guy.

His role hasn’t really helped the village if you look closer; he’s been around and present so could have been an active village helper. But instead he kinda lurked and did strange s**t.

He stands out more than the others to me.

My theory is he was trying to create separation between them. SR ended up being killed that night I believe.

I can’t be sure; just a hunch. But it did stand out as strange behaviour.

He also said ‘I think Sante is dodgy’ after voting Morgs, but that was after there was already quite a bit of heat on Sante. I’m guessing he was trying to look like a good guy.

His role hasn’t really helped the village if you look closer; he’s been around and present so could have been an active village helper. But instead he kinda lurked and did strange s**t.

He stands out more than the others to me.

Well, I'm going to enjoy your theory blowing up in your face...it will be the one pleasure I get :)

Well, I'm going to enjoy your theory blowing up in your face...it will be the one pleasure I get :)
Haven't you had the pleasure of seeing the village thrive in the face of evil?

Typical wolf...

That he voted the Alpha so early in the vote is what stands out. You wouldn't out your alpha when there were other options.
This is true. His posting and voting throughout has been pretty anti-wolf. But then voting patterns don't reveal the full story do they?

This is true. His posting and voting throughout has been pretty anti-wolf. But then voting patterns don't reveal the full story do they?
Annoying doesn't make him a wolf. :p

No let him go....the devastating look on his face when he kills another villager will make my day
You wouldn't see the look on my face as I'm almost certainly dead overnight.

Regardless, I'll take devastatingly handsome any day. It's my curse.

Haven't you had the pleasure of seeing the village thrive in the face of evil?

Typical wolf...

I live on my own in the village..visiting your women while you all gather for a game of bingo was, well...enjoyable. Other than that most of the village could burn for all I care o_O

I live on my own in the village..visiting your women while you all gather for a game of bingo was, well...enjoyable. Other than that most of the village could burn for all I care o_O
Ah. Every village needs its creepy hermit.

Your story is stacking up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back