Werewolf Normal Werewolf - Gralin - Mafia Wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

I should probably mention that my seer of Cadsky actually returned ‘seer’ . Though as he correctly pointed out, my results don’t mean much. Hopefully the responses are helpful if it does come down to a final 3.

Deadlocked and I'm the deciding vote and I finally listen to boncer and vote for who he said last night before . (I wrote it down) a fitting end

Who do you think the goon is?

This is what clinches that you are evil. I am a villager and your only hope is to try and convince everyone that I am not. I know you are evil. It would be great if the village didn’t get sucked in by you. You were false seered as “villager” - that is good enough for me.
Lol and now you look like a fool and the goon that you are

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol. So desperate
Mate - you can convince people to lynch a villager - but don’t be a complete tosser calling people “fools” etc. if you want to be a dick I can’t stop you… but …

… sorry seer (a good role). If I flip evil Tandy you can pick my Avatar for the next year. Maybe some nice Geelong colours or your favourite Geelong player? How about it Cadsky - if I flip villager you let me pick your Avatar for the next 12 months?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back