Prediction North’s 2020 Fixture

Remove this Banner Ad

The first 6 rounds of 2020 are going to tell the story.

StKilda - Marvel
Brisbane - GABBA
Port - Marvel
Bulldogs - Marvel
Freo - Marvel
Carlton - MCG

If we're ~5-1 by then, and without injuries to crucial players, then I'd be confident of playing in September.

If we're 4-2 then it's each way.

If we're 3-3, then I very much doubt we'll make it.

MUST get off to a flyer next year.

The first 6 rounds of 2020 are going to tell the story.

StKilda - Marvel
Brisbane - GABBA
Port - Marvel
Bulldogs - Marvel
Freo - Marvel
Carlton - MCG

If we're ~5-1 by then, and without injuries to crucial players, then I'd be confident of playing in September.

If we're 4-2 then it's each way.

If we're 3-3, then I very much doubt we'll make it.

MUST get off to a flyer next year.

If we’re 3-3, questions will be coming thick and fast.

St Kilda, Port, Freo and Carlton should be wins with the Dogs, who I don’t rate, a better than even chance.

St Kilda, Port, Freo and Carlton should be wins with the Dogs, who I don’t rate, a better than even chance.

Dogs a good chance of being top 4.
Have strengthened two of their weaknesses.
KPD and KPF , also think English will improve greatly in the Ruck

Port and the Dogs are no walk in the park, but if we have improved then we should be right in those matches.

Port are a bit like us, they're better than what we have seen.

Port and the Dogs are no walk in the park, but if we have improved then we should be right in those matches.

We absolutely destroyed them in Round 22.

New year I know, but we have them covered. Especially in Melbourne.

Wow so much doom and gloom in this thread. Like reading the old testament in the good book.

I pride myself on left field thinking, what if we used the war chest that cannot attract decent talent ( just that seems to be the party line in the world of AFL- i dont' agree)

and paid people to attend our games! We'd have 200k lining up to attend a Sunday game against GC! The whole comp turned upside down.

Below is how you'd all be right about now .

mind.gif

Update!! - Sheesh as Jerry Springsteen said " I'm on fire". What if we offered the 117plus k of homeless people a home for a few hours on Sunday afternoon??
Yes I'm not making 'light' of their situation as no one should be without a home. That is probably a conversation for another day.
But lets be honest they probably have some free time, the only negative I can possibly think of is our crowd would resemble a Western Bulldogs home crowd and that may confuse peeps watching on channel 7 prime time viewing as we will become.
Anyone manning the club now? I want to strike while the iron is hot.

Essentially that's what the first 6 rounds are about.

ST K, Freo and Carlton - if we lose those games then we aren't concentrating properly or taking things seriously enough. I'd like to think that idea about locking the door at meetings and punctuality on the track at training will encourage the players to be mentally punctual when the season starts and turn up on time for it as well.

We beat four of those sides last season. While we lost to Port once we thrashed them the second time.

We really need to be 5 and 1 imo. 4 and 2 is okay if we are playing great footy and also improving over the first 6 rounds but only if two of those clubs are genuinely playing great footy as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There was absolutely no choice regarding the replacement games being on a Sunday as every away game in Melbourne is on a Sunday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back