North 1980s Jumper want to buy!

Remove this Banner Ad

Dedicated Roo

Cancelled
Oct 15, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Guys I am a north man and starting a collection for my man cave.

I understand starting a thread on this is a little ambitious. Happy to spend $1,000 plus want to buy a north jumper from the 80s with vfl logo and sponsor.

Anyone got something hiding in the back of the cupboard? Can collect and deliver cash in VIC.

Last edited:
Guys I am a north man and starting a collection for my man cave. Coterie member get round the club best I can.

I understand starting a thread on this matte is a little ambitious. I have $1,000 and wnt to buy a north jumper from the 80s with vfl logo and sponsor.

Anyone got something hiding in the back of the cupboard? Can collect and deliver cash in VIC.
I have a north jumper with the VFL logo but no sponsor or player number. Not sure the jumper has been washed since the 80s either!

Guys I am a north man and starting a collection for my man cave. Coterie member get round the club best I can.

I understand starting a thread on this matte is a little ambitious. I have $1,000 and wnt to buy a north jumper from the 80s with vfl logo and sponsor.

I had one, was a bit too warm for the QLD climate though collar and all. Not sure if I still have it will have a look.

I have Matthew Larkin's 1980's Budget training jumper.

10 grand.

I’ve got Larkin‘s 1980’s long sleeve QANTAS playing jumper, would take the same for me to give it up!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A friend has quite a haul from the 80s as he knew a property steward. Got a few Qantas and Budget training gurnseys, an old Adidas runners shirt and a Courage dressing gown. He will not part with any of them, in fact it wouldn't surprise me if he has told his wife he wants to be burried with them.

Drew Petrie's 2007 warm up top

1605769772593.png 1605769824541.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back