2nds North Adelaide vs Port Adelaide - Round 12 @ Prospect

Remove this Banner Ad

im interstate so it’s not on 7plus.
Same boat. Ive been able to watch it on seven plus before but not today. * knows why the sanfl doesn't host it through their own channel. They claim to have all the games and in this case they clearly don't.

Lewis Hender dives between Hayes' legs. Umps pay high tackle. Hayes rightfully complains. 25m penalty North goal again right before the siren

Same boat. Ive been able to watch it on seven plus before but not today. fu** knows why the sanfl doesn't host it through their own channel. They claim to have all the games and in this case they clearly don't.

yeah I’ve been able to watch port games on Seven on league pass before, and I’ve watched port games on 7 through the 7plus app (which doesn’t have the game today.

literally paid to watch a game they’ve locked me out of. Ducking incompetent campaigners

I was just thinking about this... What happens if we have a late out?

Frederick would presumably come into the 22 but we'd then either have no medical sub, or someone playing in the SANFL at the moment would have to get to Adelaide Oval pretty quickly.

Maybe Mayes plays 2 quarters.

Bit early to start on Pasini. Burned twice by upfield errors and then a bullshit decision.

I'm pleased he shows a bit of passion/frustration. Shows he cares.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe Mayes plays 2 quarters.
Yeah, wouldn't be a surprise but it's a tad risky.

Wouldn't be a problem if the SANFL would do the reasonable thing (where possible) and schedule Magpies games after our AFL games.

The camerawork is significantly better today, they don't just leave it zoomed out like the digipass games do.

I'm watching via 7plus today, I don't think digipass is showing our game.

I meant just that I physically can't.
No VPN.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back