2nds North Adelaide vs Port Adelaide - Round 12 @ Prospect

Remove this Banner Ad

Man all these other sanful supporters getting this false sense of satisfaction of beating Port.

Something not right here - talk about denigrating that great jumper. There's gotta be better way - afl needs a genuine reserves comp.

17 injured players + the sub Frederick not available to play.

Update Hartlett and Lord injured. Mayes pulled out to be sub halfway through. Practically 21 players out, 22 if you include that Bode has commitments with Payneham.

People here are talking about the umpires i think talking about the pathetic lack of skills team cohesion and generally playing sh*t football by this weak PAFC
What do we look forward to in the AFL tonight this club has turned to sh*t with its current leadership and needs a complete clean out from the top down!
Hahah.what bullshit. We have more injuries that you can poke a stick at yet we keep winning.

Jack Strange leading mark taker for Port on the day.

Sanfl site refusing to post a picture of Riley Bonner as leading possession winner on the ground.

Sanfl site using a picture of McEntee in his Sturt guernsey as Port's leading tackler on the day.

#sanflshittakes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just apply to the VFL
Pardon the intrusion guys, but I couldn’t agree more. Both clubs need to get out of the SANFL. Using both clubs as a cash cow whilst screwing them over all the time. We aren’t even allowed to have a home ground!

Both clubs need to walk into SANFL headquarters and tell them to GAGF effectively.

Pardon the intrusion guys, but I couldn’t agree more. Both clubs need to get out of the SANFL. Using both clubs as a cash cow whilst screwing them over all the time. We aren’t even allowed to have a home ground!

Both clubs need to walk into SANFL headquarters and tell them to GAGF effectively.
We did... they built your mob in a court room in response. Agree, History repeating... :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back