FB: Davidson, Cooper, Zavrl
HB: Hollingworth-Hughes, Clements, Barreau
C: Miller, Stengle, Agius
HF: Stuart, Proude, K. Dixon
FF: Harris, Roads, Morgan
Foll: Phelps, Hawkins, Northeast
Interchange from: Ginever, Halkias

Last edited:
A bit of class in to the team, and Lobbe gets a go at being sole ruck to do something!
Expecting that Jon Ross will be the 3rd tall fwd with Schulz and Reynolds, and ruck when Lobbe needs a rest.

I looked at the club's website and saw the Magpies and the Academy side were playing North at the SCG on Sunday and thought are they trying to celebrate the Norwood v North game at the SCG for premiership points back in 1954 - think that was the year. Had to double check on here it was at Prospect. Edit it was 1953.
http://australianfootball.com/articles/view/1953+Norwood+v+North+Adelaide+at+the+SCG/822

I'm gonna wonder up the road and watch at least the second half if not most of the game

Last edited:
Good chance for Lobbe to start showing he deserves another crack at AFL carrying the ruck this week. Not worried so much about the stats but want to see him take some contested grabs and just impose himself.

Looks like Academy game will be a particularly late one with a 11:25pm start
lol I fixed the SCG/Prospect mistake but managed to not realise about the am/pm mistake they do every 2 weeks.

It's so weird seeing someone like Schulzy playing along side young guns like Tommy Gray, Snelling, Bonner and Palmer, Gives me big hopes for our future!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Expecting that Jon Ross will be the 3rd tall fwd with Schulz and Reynolds
I know Luke Reynolds often plays as a KPF but at 188cm hardly a 3rd tall.
young guns like Tommy Gray, Snelling, Bonner and Palmer,
Tommy Gray has been playing really well lately or so it seems to me. Haven't checked his stats tho'.
Carn the Maggies. Hope to get there :(

I know Luke Reynolds often plays as a KPF but at 188cm hardly a 3rd tall.
SANFL level is a bit different. Sid Masters is 186cm and plays FB for us.

If Reynolds and Masters ever played AFL they'd be trying to replicate Aaron Young and Tom Jonas.

SANFL level is a bit different. Sid Masters is 186cm and plays FB for us.

If Reynolds and Masters ever played AFL they'd be trying to replicate Aaron Young and Tom Jonas.
Thought Sid was taller than that. People have said wait till Bonner fills out but looking at him closely last week
he's no sapling. Snelling by the way is a man child.

Just smash North Adelaide, Can't stand them.
Ditto. A recently retired work colleague (a member of the North Adelaide board) visited the office a few weeks ago, and asked me why Port was named the Power when they entered the AFL. I shook my head. He said, "Because they can't spell electricity." My hatred for North Adelaide immediately intensified.

Ditto. A recently retired work colleague (a member of the North Adelaide board) visited the office a few weeks ago, and asked me why Port was named the Power when they entered the AFL. I shook my head. He said, "Because they can't spell electricity." My hatred for North Adelaide immediately intensified.
Can he explain why the * they have a v on their guernsey. Vorf Adelaide? Voosters?

I know the history of it but Jesus, one of the weirdest design decisions in world sport.

Can he explain why the **** they have a v on their guernsey. Vorf Adelaide? Voosters?

I know the history of it but Jesus, one of the weirdest design decisions in world sport.
I think it signifies the fact that they're a Very ordinary football club :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back