Competitions North BF Board SC Group

Remove this Banner Ad

tiltraise

Premiership Player
Feb 12, 2008
arden street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
With the addition of multiple groups for Supercoach this season I thought I might as well start one for the North Big Footy Board. Should be a bit of fun and hopefully provokes some banter throughout the year.

The group code is 971061 and entry is available to anyone.

Go Titans!

EDIT Link in post 3.

Last edited:
With the addition of multiple groups for Supercoach this season I thought I might as well start one for the North Big Footy Board. Should be a bit of fun and hopefully provokes some banter throughout the year.

Go Titans!
Do you have an invite link to the group? From the iPad interface all it seems to want to let me do is create a new group.

Go Titans!

In. Thanks for getting us started!

Go Titans!

Hey tiltraise, I’m trying to join your SC League but it doesn’t recognise the league code 971061. Is there another way to join? I’ve tried both PC and phone. Cheers.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hey tiltraise, I’m trying to join your SC League but it doesn’t recognise the league code 971061. Is there another way to join? I’ve tried both PC and phone. Cheers.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
This is a group, not a league. Just rankings of all the nm bf people who choose to join. Probably won’t work if you try and plug a group code into a thing that’s expecting something else.

As LtK says, just use the link tiltraise pasted earlier.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back