Other Teams
Deportivo Wanka

SpiderBurton22

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 17, 2012
Caught in the web.
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Australian Survivor was great this year. Renewed my love of the American version. Still think Aussie version is much better.
Too many episodes in the Australian version
Massive Survivor fan.

Aussie was good, but we play way too nicely compared to the Yanks.

The new American series started last week and looks awesome. Boston Rob and Sandra👍

Gasometer

Hall of Famer
Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
Just finished binge watching season 5 of Peaky Blinders, love that show, absolute quality casting, costumes, musical score etc, Arthur still my fave character, just ahead of Alfie Solomans, looks like a season 6 is on the cards too.
I saw the Pilot years ago and never went back

Should I?

Is it in the Sopranos league of quality?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bennymate

Team Captain
May 26, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal
Just finished binge watching season 5 of Peaky Blinders, love that show, absolute quality casting, costumes, musical score etc, Arthur still my fave character, just ahead of Alfie Solomans, looks like a season 6 is on the cards too.
7 seasons and possibly a film at the end, incredible series. Thought 4 and 5 were the best seasons, for sure.

Val Keating

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
It was released on Netflix today. Bout to binge it. It’s one of the rare shows that gets better every season

Jindrrk

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 20, 2016
Macau
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
*, St Dwarves, Lolmond
I saw the Pilot years ago and never went back

Should I?

Is it in the Sopranos league of quality?
I think I watched the first season but found it a little 'meh'.

But people keep raving about it. Not generally one to change what i do based on popular opinion but I got FA to watch atm so might go back to it.

Top Bottom